playstation wireless controller or xbox wireless controller

dexterunknown

Broken In
I have a budget of rs 3000 and want to buy a wireless controller for playing crysis and other games and i don't know which one to buy. please help me....

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^ he is right, controller are used to play FIFA and PES u better get used to keyboard and mouse for FPS games

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
+1 for Xbox 360 Controller .

Xbox 360 controller.

you are better off using a Keyboard and Mouse for a FPS game IMO.

^^^ he is right, controller are used to play FIFA and PES u better get used to keyboard and mouse for FPS games

I am very comfortable playing FPS using the controller. infact Crysis 2 has very good support for Xbox 360 controller.. it will get a while to get adjusted to the controller initially but once done you will find it hard to play with KBD & Mouse..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Xbox 360 controller only. Most games support it out of the box.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^ exactly nothing can beat gaming mouse and pad, u can change DPI and polling rate on the go ;) and if you still want a controller, then close your eyes, and get this Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows | Gamepad | Flipkart.com within your budget ;)

OP
D

dexterunknown

Broken In
Get a Decent Mouse+Keyboard Combo or Just Gaming Mouse.>>>>x360 Controller.:wink:

hey i searched for gaming mouse and keyboard and know what good gaming keyboard itself is costing 4k.

ordered a xbox controller from flipkart and i am also thinking of buying a gaming keyboard and mouse also..

RON28

Cyborg Agent
don't go for gaming keyboard, get a normal keyboard above average and a gaming mouse and pad, yes the budget will get around 4k, but it will help you in long term, people are still using there 5-6 yr old MX518 or Razer DA 1600 dpi old school mouse, OR as suggested by me earlier get and X-Box controller. decision is upto you :)

Top Bottom