playlist for real media format songs in 3230

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul_007

Padawan
i am having nokia 3230, i am having manny songs in real format which i created by converting mp3s using easy real media tools

the extension of songs are .rmvb

how can i create playlist for songs in real format...is there any software??

pls help....

K

krazyfrog

Go to Real Player, press options and select saved clips. Then go 2 the folder which has the real media files. Then select one file. While its playing press options and select 'edit track list'. Then select the folder and mark the songs that u want and then press options and select 'add to list' option. Save the list. You'll have ur playlist of files. To access it, click on the list name in gallery

OP
P

paul_007

Padawan
thnx 4 reply...but this method is not working

after selecting the song ,when i go to options while the song is playing there is no "edit track list" in options menu

K

krazyfrog

For some unknown reason, the option doesn't always come. There is another method. Move all your real media files to E:\Sounds\Digital. Then go to real player, press options and select memory card sound clips. The phone will search and then form a list of all the real media files. Press options and select 'edit track list' to access the list.

OP
P

paul_007

Padawan
krazyfrog said:
For some unknown reason, the option doesn't always come. There is another method. Move all your real media files to E:\Sounds\Digital. Then go to real player, press options and select memory card sound clips. The phone will search and then form a list of all the real media files. Press options and select 'edit track list' to access the list.

thnx a lot krazyfrog ...this methos is working perfectly

thnx a lot...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom