Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for SKOAR in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I used to love the old Skoar. It was abrasive and had a lot of bad language but I used to love it dearly. I did not really care much about the Warez that came with it. I wonder what (former) editor Bad Jag is up to these days (or whether he was fired from 9.9).

gameranand

Living to Play
I used to love the old Skoar. It was abrasive and had a lot of bad language but I used to love it dearly. I did not really care much about the Warez that came with it. I wonder what (former) editor Bad Jag is up to these days (or whether he was fired from 9.9).

Yeah they used to use quite bold language in any article, but it was all good. Finally due to low sales the magazine stopped some years back.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah they used to use quite bold language in any article, but it was all good. Finally due to low sales the magazine stopped some years back.

I think it was more about the warez on the DVDs and probably 9.9 had enough of the language. I think they shut it down due to bad publicity.

But I never found any problem with their attitude.

gameranand

Living to Play
I think it was more about the warez on the DVDs and probably 9.9 had enough of the language. I think they shut it down due to bad publicity.

But I never found any problem with their attitude.

I actually used to like that language and attitude. I can still remember many sentences from their reviews when some game was darn good or darn bad. :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah. I used to like reading the letters to the editor and gangsta granny. Also the few movie reviews that they used to post occasionally. I remember the Dhoom 2 review very well.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Getting super bored. So help me and come up for Killing Floor tonight, I will host.
Please reply if anyone's interested.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Attention: Those who helped with funding for joister CS:GO server, please contact me ASAP. Urgent & Important.

Top Bottom