pirated or ?

whcih game CDs or DVDs you buy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I don't play games these days,the ones i had were all taken from friends who used to download from torrents & others sites. ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I like to pay for games which are worth paying.

Though presently i dont play games except stalker and UrT online

hahahari

In the zone
The only original game I bought was, monster truch madness. Well after that I have never bought CDs. All Dwnlds only :D

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Well, FYI, borrowing a friends game is piracy. It violates the EULA because one person is effectively paying for the cost of one license for two licenses.

And if you borrow your friends original CS [or any steam based game] then both of you will lose access to online play.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
I Never Purchased any Game , Except a Rs.149 CD with Full of crap demo games and a Rs.200 16 CD Flash Games Pack . only that . i think that flash games pack was worth buying . rest all from 1 of my game geek friend monu and others from MANY friends .i have 90+GB Games 70+GB Movies . sigh , yeah including crysis .

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
The only original game cd which i have used is midtown madness that too i got it free with a microsoft keaboard :D. mostly i borrow with my friends.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Should have option for "both". I have bought the original orange box. And I play Urban Terror(which rocks), which is open source and free.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
The original games i bought...if i remember then it was for my video game...
i used to buy lotta game catridges...all original/chinese originals for some 200~400/-

Coming to PC, i had never bought a single game. But got GRAW and LOst Planet which comes free with XFX cards.
But i plan to buy CS with steam soon. But availability is the current issue.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
The only 2 original games I own were gifted to me and none ran on my PC.
otherwise I always get pirated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom