Photoshop:Print Multiple Images (Vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karnivore

in your face..
Well, printing multiple images, with photoshop, had always been a pain for me, until, a friend of mine, working with an ad agency, showed me how to do that in a few simple clicks. It was so hilariously easy, that I felt like a fool for not knowing this. But I am not the only one. Trust me.

Baffling, as it might be, one can’t access this feature from the “Print with preview” menu. For some inexplicable reason, the wise guys at Adobe, “hid” this amazing simple tool under layers of menus and sub-menus, and, trust me, the names of these menus and submenus don’t give any hint of what these are meant for.

Once I got to know the method, there was another disappointment waiting for me. All the images that we get from our friendly neighbourhood print shops are all 6” x 4”. Again, for some even more inexplicable reason, photoshop doesn’t print that particular size. U will find all sorts of dimensions, but that. However, do not worry. The download file contains, along with the tut vid, the codes for this function, and also the instructions to install.

The codes, goes without saying, are not written by me.

Some clarifications:
- Using this tool, PS, simply adjusts the size of images to best fit the given parameters.
- It does not cut, trim or crop the image, unless of course, the page orientation is wrong.
- PS 7 has been used for this tut. Apparently it’s the same with all versions above it.

The download file is 978 KB and must be un-compressed by WinRAR.

DOWNLOAD

Contains:
Print 6x4.swf [The tut vid. U need Flash Player v6.0 or above for this]
FourBySixes.txt [The codes that will enable u to print 6” x 4” pictures]
Read Me.txt [Instruction for installation of the above code]

Status
Not open for further replies.