Phone with a big battery and a good camera within 14k.

ankush28

Bazinga
Avg battery? Seriously? Some light users have reported upto 2 days of battery life.
I get one full day of battery- mostly browsing (screen on time of ~10 hours) and thats kickass performance

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Avg battery? Seriously? Some light users have reported upto 2 days of battery life.
I get one full day of battery- mostly browsing (screen on time of ~10 hours) and thats kickass performance

screen on time of 10 hours. omg. thats gotta be some kinda record. what are ur settings for battery conservation

ankush28

Bazinga
screen on time of 10 hours. omg. thats gotta be some kinda record. what are ur settings for battery conservation

Nothing special I just don't have any apps running in background (like social apps). I use phone only for browsing and chatting, so I can easily squeeze up to 10hr screen on time.
Screenshot of last 4 day's stats - I've charged phone daily ~65-70%View attachment 14450 (didn't got time to charge fully)

Weak camera, no expandable storage and average battery.

Camera is average for the price (i personally didn't use a better camera phone for under 15k)
Storage is an issue. I deal with it using my laptop.
Battery life is good, better than my N4 atleast (my friend gets 4.5h+ of S.O.T with mixed usage)

Top Bottom