AKP

Broken In
1. Budget- 15k-25k (max)
2. Display type and size- 4-5"
3. Preferred choice of brand? Nexus,Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG
5. Preferred input method - Touch
6. Preferred operating system? Android.
7. Preferred connectivity options -3G, Wifi both
8. Primary use of handset - Multimedia, Internet.

Any specific mobile phones in consideration- Google Nexus 4 waiting for Nexus 5(skeptical about its pricing). Sony Xperia SP (same specs as N4 from what i read). Let me know of other phones i could consider in the price range. I set 25k price range coz I lloved the idea of getting an N4.

Planning to buy next month start, or by release of Nexus5. I want the phone to be compact, end-to-end display and stuff.
Few Sony phones have a lighting feature at bottom which I'm not a big fan of.

Last edited:
I am quite sure the new Nexus would arrive in India after 3 months of US release. So if you can wait that long yhen you should wait.

Otherwise N4.

OP
A

AKP

Broken In
I also happened to see GalaxyS4Mini at 25k pricing.

Also, since the N5 hasnt released yet. can I expect it to be priced around 25k range?

I also happened to see GalaxyS4Mini at 25k pricing.

Also, since the N5 hasnt released yet. can I expect it to be priced around 25k range?

N5 would probably be released around 30K but I guess that would be around Jan 14.

I would suggest N4 if LG is fine for me, S4 mini if you need Samsung.

vetdrchandan

Broken In
I too want to buy a phone priced around Rs 20000... Will buy in October month.... Kindly suggest me please...... The phone must be ANDROID.

Don_1

Broken In
go for xperia sp. see nexus 4 is available either online or at lg stores. also check about service centers near your home and if they know how to handle this phone.

Techguy

In the zone
Nexus 4 any day.. Xperia SP is not good.. N4 has a better display.. only SP has better camera... N4 !!!

gamer.geek

Broken In
If you can wait for N5 to be released, and have a relative living in US, then get it. Otherwise just forget of the thought of buying it from India cuz it will be priced very high.

Else get an s3. S3 is the best phone out there at that budget. Hope this answers your question.

Last edited:
Top Bottom