Phone getting hot!!

bruce_batman

I am coming for You Joker
Hey guys
I just bought a HTC One V and when there is no network the phone tends to heat up so is the phone wrong or the network??

papul1993

not a newbie.....
This seems to be a very common problem. A lot of people are complaining about it. Try taking it to customer service and see if they can replace it. I doubt that they will though.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
now what is the fun of owning an Android and using it without sim. buy a sim. subscribe to a data pack, download apps & enjoy. With 1Ghz processor and loads of internal memory with super slim unibody, its bound to heat up a bit. nothing to worry about.

OP
B

bruce_batman

I am coming for You Joker
hey guys i figured why it was getting hot it was due to a back cover i bought and because of that the antenna was getting problems i removed the cover and voila!! no heating probs

andro

Broken In
Apart from the OP's problem,any phone will get hot and drain battery quickly when placed in a low signal area,as the antenna constantly tries to find a better signal,thus increasing the load.
Also keeping the phone in Auto mode also faces the signal problem in 3G phones with 3G activated.
Better to keep the phone either in 2G or 3G and switch accordingly.

Top Bottom