Phone for my Grandma !!

har

In the zone
I need to buy a mobile phone for my grandma. Budget-3500 Rs.
I was thinking of buying her a sony ericsson Cedar as its very easy to use, has a large screen(2.2 inch) and is bulky(so she can hold it well)
She doesnt require a camera but would like some music and play some small games on her phone.
Her old Nokia was a very cheap one with a 1.5 inch screen which was a pain for her to use.

Any suggestions ??
Should I go ahead with the Cedar ??
Or should I look at the new touch and type nokias ??
Ease of use is the primary requirement ....

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
New nokia C2-02 is good one from touch and type series and well in your budget. For SE cedar.. can't say much !

OP
har

har

In the zone
I thought od the C2-02 but I thought the touch and type may be hard for her to use especially considering the small screen and her having trembling fingers

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Cedar is an awesum phone! The keypad is just too good...useful to us texters! (alphanumeric keypad users). The construction is good too and matte finish means No Visible Fingerprint and Smudges! Screen brightness can also be adjusted according to need. Judging by your query, it seems that your grandma is pretty advanced (compared to the many grandma's out there) :p
go for SE Cedar!
But, is it available at such low price???

varuog

Journeyman
If she needs a simple, basic and user friendly phone, then iBall Aasaan would be my choice. It has an amazing build, large keypad and even an SOS function for the elderly.

In case you are interested in my complete review about it, check out : iBall Aasaan Senior : Review | Techrav

aroraanant

Explorer
u can look for Samsung 3530, a very good phone and also have got good features.
The best basic phone according to me

Top Bottom