Petition to Airtel Broadband. Please sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
*afup.broadbandforum.in/

Please sign even if you are not an Airtel Customer.

Remember to sign with valid email IDs.. You would need to confirm your email address before your petition is counted.

Oh, and spread the word! Blog about it, post it on forums, orkut, facebook, twitter, status messages etc!

Thanks!

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Even though Airtel is not present in Himachal.. i'm still signing this petition so as some relief can be given to my fellow internet users.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Done, but how can we ensure that it reaches Mr.Mittal?

BTW, I am also not an Airtel customer. I signed it because if they implement, other ISP's will start implementing the same policy. Broadband in India will be pushed back to the stone ages.:-|

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
signed ! Though not an airtel customer but I cannot see someone fooking up our country in name of Fair Usage Policy.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Signed with some real abuse:-D:-D

BTW I am on a 256 Kbps plan but since yesterday my upload speed has gone up to 100Kbps. At this rate I will exhaust my 15GB limit within 10 days:cry::cry:

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Remember to sign with valid email IDs.. You would need to confirm your email address before your petition is counted.

mrbgupta

Journeyman
Mr. Mittal,

Please settle in Kolkata.Here BSNL is giving 256 Kbps unlimited for only Rs. 500/- only.Take that connection.I think you can save your household expenditure.:-D:-D

Signed. It may not happen with me frequently as i dont download that much, but yes, this is unfair and i dont support it. If i paid for unlimited, i should get unlimited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom