Personal Hygiene and Etiquette Thread V1: Ear Wax Edition

a_medico

Chillum Baba
For the record - During last week I was off my medications, so my brain was behaving weirdly. My doc is back now and I am stable too. There is no 3 lit. limit. One can enjoy as much as he likes. Apologies for causing the confusion. I think I should limit my soberness to the movie thread.

P.S. - 10 years back, a friend of mine really did ask me whether there's 3 liter limit! On knowing that there's no limit, his happiness knew no bounds!

ashs1

Padawan
I have 6 replies to your answer :
Answer 1:
*www.indianfunpic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Wooh-Dekho-Chutiyaa.jpg
Answer 2:
Answer 3:
Answer 4 :
Answer 5 :
Frankly, my friend now seem less idiotic than a person who roams around with curd and neem ke patte on his head...
Answer 6 :
I don't. I depend too much on my stomach's acid for protection against evil things like curd and neem.
I'll be happy with dandruff anytime than going through either of the above. I'd even roam around with curd and neem leaves on my head than going through above experiences.

seems like a touched a nerve of this guy over internet.. :D :D...feels good. :p :twisted:

For the record - During last week I was off my medications, so my brain was behaving weirdly. My doc is back now and I am stable too. There is no 3 lit. limit. One can enjoy as much as he likes. Apologies for causing the confusion. I think I should limit my soberness to the movie thread.
P.S. - 10 years back, a friend of mine really did ask me whether there's 3 liter limit! On knowing that there's no limit, his happiness knew no bounds!

ahh.. :D !!

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Gollum: I checked for Vdy in stores...haven't found one.Can u post a screenshot or link (how it looks?)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Stop Using Hair Gel or Hair wax - if you use it

I am sure he's already tried that. He probably never used them.

Hey guys, any tips to avoid hair-fall?

I could have suggested curd and neem ke patte for your temporary satisfaction, but seriously, it's genetic and hormonal and it is subjective. Accept the fact and go ahead with your life. Appreciate other good things that you have in you and others don't. Hairfall is not the end of the world.

P.S. - There's also an option of transplant. You can sue the doctor after the procedure fails. Unfortunately, result might not be in your favor.

RBX

In the zone
Soap: whatever my mom brings.
Deo: Old Spice.

Hey guys, any tips to avoid hair-fall?
I use this Homeopathic medicine (sometimes - so don't know if it's really working but many family members have praised it so I assume it works) : Wiesbaden 30

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
do u guys keep mustaches & beard?
or clean shave?

I heard that maximum girls love guys with beard & mustaches :razz:

sksundram

In the zone
my personal experiences tell me that most prefer clean shave.. (they tell this while getting cozy). while going for a party or a trip, a trimmed version will suffice. but a complete NO during sex. it varies from situation to situation. I prefer a clean shave.

Top Bottom