PC upgrade for gaming :)

rohit18rs

Journeyman
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:It is only meant for gaming and gaming only...

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:25k.. upto 30k only

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:NO, but if i have to in the future, I will do it

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:I have my hard disk, which I will use

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No, I will use my current monitor

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:I only want to buy..... CPU+mobo+PSU+Graphic card+ cabinet........ I will use my exisiting screen, keyboard,mice....

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: April

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes, i did assemble it before

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Delhi, mainly from nehru place.... i prefer to do this online ... so if you can then recommend some online website where I can buy the stuff at good prices

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I want to use it mainly for gaming only... and want to spend more part of the budget on GPU if possible. ALSO, please let me know a configuration of AMD as well with INTEL

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
why dont you read the 6th question carefully. which monitor do you have? its resolution?
fx 6300 - 7.2k
gigabyte 970a ds3p - 5.9k
kingston hyperx blu 4gb - 2.8k / corsair vengeance / gskill ripjawsx which ever cheaper.
gtx 660 - 13k ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 2GB 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card - ZOTAC: Flipkart.com
antec vp550p - 3.5k
local cabby -0.7k. upgrade to a good one later.

OP
R

rohit18rs

Journeyman
Guyzzz, i forgot to mentioned that i also have a Nvidia 9500 GT 1 GB galaxy.. should I sell it or can it be used ????

OP
R

rohit18rs

Journeyman
Guyzz is this the best configuration and it would be helpful if you could let me know about some website where i can buy it at gud prices

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
cant he go for an i3 4130+ mobo with the extra money he will get from selling the 9500GT??

Shiva

fx 6300 will be better in the long run than i3.

- - - Updated - - -

Guyzz is this the best configuration and it would be helpful if you could let me know about some website where i can buy it at gud prices

if you can stretch to get an i5 config like i5 4440 -12k and gigabyte h81 s1 - 4k, then get it eyes closed. you can also look at snapdeal, primeabgb,smcinternational etc

OP
R

rohit18rs

Journeyman
why dont you read the 6th question carefully. which monitor do you have? its resolution?
fx 6300 - 7.2k
gigabyte 970a ds3p - 5.9k
kingston hyperx blu 4gb - 2.8k / corsair vengeance / gskill ripjawsx which ever cheaper.
gtx 660 - 13k ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 2GB 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card - ZOTAC: Flipkart.com
antec vp550p - 3.5k
local cabby -0.7k. upgrade to a good one later.

Will r9 270x work better in this config ??????

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I saaw many links for for 270x with different prices..plewase let me know the best one for this configuration and i hope the cpu does'nt bottleneck the gpu.......

get anything cheaper from asus,sapphire and HIS. skip msi, xfx, powercolor etc.

OP
R

rohit18rs

Journeyman
I am going with the FX 6300 combo... but i am not purchasing the r9270x right now.. will be getting it next month. In the meanwhile can i use my old gt 9500 1 gb ??????

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I am going with the FX 6300 combo... but i am not purchasing the r9270x right now.. will be getting it next month. In the meanwhile can i use my old gt 9500 1 gb ??????

sure ;) you must use it else you wont get a display as neither the cpu nor the mobo comes with integrated graphics.

Top Bottom