Pc Trouble Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvsraao

Broken In
Dear Forum Users,
Pl help me in fixing the following problem

I am using a pc with Intel Q6600 quad processor with ASUS P5 N- E -SLI Mother board and Sparkle 8600 GT / 256 MB DDR# Graphic card.

After I install windows XP sp2, the system opens the log in page with USEr ID interface. When it is clikked OK, the system not completing its booting, but instead it is restarting again , and repeatedly it s happening with out the system booting correctly. I have removed the OS and reinstalled it . While attempting to load all the device drivers, the 'Device Manager' icon was not responding. Soon after the software is loaded the system again repeats the same problem mentioned above, with out booting up correctly. The system is fully scanned with QUICK HEEL Antivirus updated trial version , even then the problem persists. Pl do help me in fixing the problem.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
Check if your system is overheating..........

generally reboots, unnecessary reboota are seen when the components get overheated...

check the cooling of the processor...

and grafix card...

i also feel that your grafix card my be a problem: SPARKLE cards are not a really good build....... they may have overheating problems.....

anand1

In the zone
Try running ur PC in a safe mode see if it works or not. Ya i agree it might have been problem of ur Graphics card. Do one thing try removing ur RAM slot and again replacing it with the slot fully cleaned it might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom