[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Does Steam have this tendency to throttle speed when you are downloading for long time at a stretch regardless of your speed? Look at the graph! This has been happening for past one hour!

*i.imgur.com/cf5w8F0.jpg

Gollum

Collector
Does Steam have this tendency to throttle speed when you are downloading for long time at a stretch regardless of your speed? Look at the graph! This has been happening for past one hour!

*i.imgur.com/cf5w8F0.jpg

steam has the habit of suc king the life out of your internet
it will hog the line so bad that you wont even be able to browse the internet

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
i meant a rectangular area on lower right side of screen that appears pixelated..........

Toggle Reflection MSAA on/off.

BTW if anyone is playing this game at 1440P with ultra settings, kindly post in-game gamplay ( not benchmark tool in-game) benchmarks.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman

*i.imgur.com/cf5w8F0.jpg

Wow, looks like sea waves. Run people tide is increasing and will drown your PC. :p;)

Alok

Adventurer
Toggle Reflection MSAA on/off.

BTW if anyone is playing this game at 1440P with ultra settings, kindly post in-game gamplay ( not benchmark tool in-game) benchmarks.

I play ultra but at 1366x768, game is fluid and run very well. Btw enabled half vsync :p

I also tried playing on lower setting to get 60 fps but I don't know why game is more fluid on ultra and and on lower settings it stutter. So uped everything and turned on half vsync

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
:p :p :p

- - - Updated - - -

BTW recording clips don't affect framerate in gta V I recorded and tried video editor. Yet to try directors' mode

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
36 GB damn

I have 9 GB left for FUP plus my plan refill 50 GB @ 26th of this month.

1 GB takes 5 hrs on 512 kbps
I should wrap up 25 GB D/L before 26th

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I play ultra but at 1366x768, game is fluid and run very well. Btw enabled half vsync :p

I also tried playing on lower setting to get 60 fps but I don't know why game is more fluid on ultra and and on lower settings it stutter. So uped everything and turned on half vsync

hey alok what gpu do u have

beingGamer

In the zone
I got crashed in the mission of first heist at the jewellery shop.
When the bikes get out of the sewer and the camera shifts to the black truck.
Crashed twice at the same location.

Top Bottom