PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Inside, Celeste FREE
free-games-collection
Though I am a staunch fan of Steam till date - probably won't play any of the Epic freebies albeit claiming them so far and I will rather purchase/play in Steam, I HAVE TO ADMIT - Epic has been killing it with these freebies. :emoji_clap: I mean they are NOT throwing :emoji_poop: for free every week. These are some really wonderful games which did not have deep cuts so far. I have been waiting for a price cut on both Celeste and Inside in Steam for a longggg time. They have never gone beyond -40%, -60% (I pull the trigger at -80%, unless I plan to play the game imdtly).

Will Epic become a strong contender to Steam or will it vapourize once the initial hype dies, we'll see. :emoji_wrestlers:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Though I am a staunch fan of Steam till date - probably won't play any of the Epic freebies albeit claiming them so far and I will rather purchase/play in Steam, I HAVE TO ADMIT - Epic has been killing it with these freebies. :emoji_clap: I mean they are NOT throwing :emoji_poop: for free every week. These are some really wonderful games which did not have deep cuts so far. I have been waiting for a price cut on both Celeste and Inside in Steam for a longggg time. They have never gone beyond -40%, -60% (I pull the trigger at -80%, unless I plan to play the game imdtly).

Will Epic become a strong contender to Steam or will it vapourize once the initial hype dies, we'll see. :emoji_wrestlers:
epic games is nothing compare with steam i doubt it it will come even close to origin uplay but yeah its giving good freebies and trying hard

striker_rage

Journeyman

epic games is nothing compare with steam i doubt it it will come even close to origin uplay but yeah its giving good freebies and trying hard

My prediction is that Epic is here to stay.

They are getting integrated with gamers and attacking Steam on all fronts.

Excellent free games will fill the library of gamers...a strong incentive to come back to Epic now and then. Devs are getting onboard due to lower charges on Epic platform and thirdly the Epic launcher is being improved continuously. You can check their Trello for info.

They recently integrated Humble Bundle so that users can redeem their code directly on Epic without copy-pasting, just like on Steam.

Steam is loved for a lot of things. For me, it's the prices, stats and achievements. So if Epic is able to get this added to its platform then I would go for either that offers a better incentive.

Steam should take notice fast and make changes.

Killing Machine
They are getting integrated with gamers and attacking Steam on all fronts.
Offering free games is one thing. They are also trying to do exclusivity deals and even trying to hijack releases from Steam at the last minute by persuading devs. You can say all is fair in competition and this is their tactic. I don't find it fair to ask a developer to ditch Steam users after announcing a release date on Steam. So we also have devs like this (read full post) who don't fall for the money and stick to being ethical. Hats off to him. I will buy DARQ on Steam just for this no matter how the game is. :emoji_metal:

Flash

Lost in speed
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--lYQQMCXN--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/uqqzxfprwaj90nq5fnag.png

The Lego Batman Trilogy and Batman: Arkham Collection are available to download for free on PC through the Epic Games until September 26. Grab as fast as you can!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
AMD launches its latest "Raise the Game" bundle for Radeon graphics cards
Buy GeForce RTX, Get Modern Warfare Bundle!!

Last edited:

Killing Machine
One month of Origin Access FREE if you enable 2-factor authentication. Offer ends Oct 31.
*help.ea.com/en/help/account/login-verification-and-origin-access/

Top Bottom