PC Game Deals

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
You mean their 150 million dollar Pre-alpha Tech demo ?

Yes. Sign in, use promo code and play for free till Oct 30 in its current state. If you like the game, you can buy it after that. Need a good net connection though for downloading it, from what i've read game is about ~ 25 GB

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yes. Sign in, use promo code and play for free till Oct 30 in its current state. If you like the game, you can buy it after that. Need a good net connection though for downloading it, from what i've read game is about ~ 25 GB
24.6gb

No extra promo code needed

Game is now pre alpha 2.5 now

If anyone is interested to use my referral code please feel free to use during sign up: STAR-2CSN-BXDW

The referral system is where if you use my code you get 5k in game credits and I get nothing. But if you do purchase the game down the line I think I will get some prestige on my profile lol (Just wanted to inform you so that you don't feel cheated later on :) )

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yes. I 'just' might buy it THIS time, since my RX 480 is on the way.

BUT, why is first page of the game review is filled with negative reviews due to bad customer care of Rockstar?

Well, that giant turd called Rockstar Games Social Club is the doorkeeper. That will piss off anyone.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
He means that you will have to sign in Everytime into your Rockstar Social club account to play the game. It's not a direct play. Similar to Ubisoft's Uplay service.
GTA 4 had the same problem. I still have the GTA 4 DVD but I could never complete that since the DVD stopped working. I remember I had to login Games for Windows as well as Rockstar Social club in order to play.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah same here. I bought FC3 from steam sale, so whenever I click on FC3 play button, Uplay opens ask me to sign in every ******* time. I have cliked checkedf Remember me eveywhere in UPlay. it is annoying. I thought only I was the one facing this issue.

Top Bottom