PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Doesnt work for me, any help ?
What error are you getting?
See if you have the anniversary update (build number 14393.98) and meet all the minimum hardware requirements listed on the page. Without meeting the criteria, I don't think it would allow you to claim the game.

beingGamer

In the zone
Guys anyone want to buy 4 pack of Rocket league?
Need 2 more
its on sale till Monday for Rs882, so Rs221 per person.

----Edit-----
I have bought the pack. PM me if you are interested in getting the copy for 221.
Amount need to be transferred via net banking

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Need 2 more

----Edit-----
I have bought the pack. PM me if you are interested in getting the copy for 221.

Game on man...
I am sure you will find people who want to buy RL.

Also this is a thread for you now: *forum.digit.in/gamerz/192652-rocket-league-9.html

gameranand

Living to Play
Skipped the Sierra bundle of HB. Games are too old for me, also the only game worth considering was Shiftlings but saw some gameplay videos and found out that it becomes repetitive quite quickly. Gimme a good bundle next time HB.

Killing Machine
After 18 years, the cancelled Warcraft adventure game is finally playable | PC Game

Killing Machine
free forever or only for this month?
Promotion that runs till mid of next month. Free to claim during this period and own it forever. Aren't you aware of the Ubi30 giveaways? They will be giving away one game every month till December. This is the 4th game. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1, Rayman Origins were given before and now The Crew for this month. You have 3 more games to claim before December.

Do subscribe to this thread for alerts and you won't miss any good deal. ;)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
thanks ZTR and 007.
I knew they turned 30 this year. But I wasnt aware of free games every month. I am waiting for next game now :D

- - - Updated - - -

and I follow this thread regularly. But some days i wont be even accessing my PC, may be that is why i missed

anky

Youngling
Need 2 more

----Edit-----

is it still available with you?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
All Battlefield 4 expansions are free to claim for a week

damn now I am regretting why i bought premium of this game, while I haven't bought premium of bf3 which they have not yet made free.... So much bad luck

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
so even if i don't have BF4 in my library, i can claim these free expansions now and install once i buy the base game?