PC Game Deals

anaklusmos

Youngling
I am chilled. And no, I was not being rude. Trust me. We are all adults here.

I was just making a point. Which was : if you didn't have the money for this deal. Either Rs 636 or Rs1394, why even quote me? Just stay out of it.
Dude Wtf.
Firstly I was just saying it its not being cheap if he doesn't want to spend even Rs 1400 on a game, it's his fricking money for God's sake.
Secondly, I did mention that I did not have a problem spending the money, it's that I KNEW that sometimes money can be an issue you know. Not everyone has money to throw around on luxuries like video games.
Thirdly, it's an open forum, and yes you are being rude. If you don't think so, you need to check your privilege.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Kaltrops

In the zone
Dude Wtf.
Firstly I was just saying it its not being cheap if he doesn't want to spend even Rs 1400 on a game, it's his fricking money for God's sake.
Secondly, I did mention that I did not have a problem spending the money, it's that I KNEW that sometimes money can be an issue you know. Not everyone has money to throw around on luxuries like video games.
Thirdly, it's an open forum, and yes you are being rude. If you don't think so, you need to check your privilege.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Okay, I am terribly sorry and yes I was being rude to you. You didn't deserve that.

I am a complete idiot. My comments were not meant for you at all. They were in response to Nerevarine. I didn't look at the name of the person properly. Then when I said he was cheap, you responded to that and I thought you were Nerevarine.

I wasn't paying attention because most of my attention was on the TV watching the Man Utd game.

Again, my sincere apologies.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Wait what ?

All I did was a smiley for a pricing error and have **** thrown at me for no reason..

Someone's clearly on their periods

And FFS my original comment was asking why the massive price cut just after the launch of the game.. Could it have been because both use DENUVO??

Next time you reply, try re-reading.. it helps

Kaltrops

In the zone
Wait what ?

All I did was a smiley for a pricing error and have **** thrown at me for no reason..

Someone's clearly on their periods

And FFS my original comment was asking why the massive price cut just after the launch of the game.. Could it have been because both use DENUVO??

Next time you reply, try re-reading.. it helps

Lol, my initial comment to you was tongue-in-cheek. That's why I put a wink ( ;) ) at the end. The other guy then leapt to your defence for some reason. Not sure why everything has to be so serious around here :)

Anyway, coming back to the deal. On my screen the price for both was Rs 636. So it was an honest mistake. I thought that was a really good deal and didn't want you guys to miss out.

I don't think denuvo would've been the reason. I think it's just regional. That combo would obviously be more expensive in the US.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
that sparring was fun!! :)

btw, Did anyone notice the inflation in the price of Deadpool game?

beingGamer

In the zone
omg.. 3 pages got added on a simple question. clearly intolerance rising.
j/k

chill guys, mistakes happen :)