PC Game Deals

gameranand

Living to Play
7 games for 125 bucks - do you think there's much to ponder over? :p All of them have mid-range ratings from users and reviewers alike, just check some reviews. You should have at least some fun with Cargo Commander, Legendary & Velvet Assassin. Insecticide is OK too. Remaining three feels a bit hollow to me, but again at this price worth a shot.

Lastly, two games (Cargo & Rush Bros) gives Steam trading cards, so the end price will be even lesser.

Yes you are right. All are average at best. Won't buy it. :|

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Awesome bundle, one of the best ever. And more importantly, all games come with DRM Free option.

Killing Machine
^^Awesome bundle, one of the best ever. And more importantly, all games come with DRM Free option.

Yep, beat it at $3.84 right away and to add to the awesomeness - all games have trading cards and there's more coming too!
$4 well spent :)

flyingcow

Shibe
^than you good sir..
i have acquired the key but dont know how to activate it (in amazon), i followed the instructions but i cant add it to cart..

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^You are doing yourself a great injustice then. :p Unless you can't withstand 15-year old graphics or stealth based games, give it a try.

Top Bottom