PC Game Deals

anirudhd.91

Broken In
60$ for game then 15$ monthly subscription..
pls like

Looks like they want to get as much as they can from die hard fans as soon as possible. Then they will make it f2p. Like Star Wars : The Old Republic. No MMO can charge that much and survive for long.

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Looks like they want to get as much as they can from die hard fans as soon as possible. Then they will make it f2p. Like Star Wars : The Old Republic. No MMO can charge that much and survive for long.
Ya I'm with you against the subscription part, this was a much awaited one and it was a disappointment for me coz I can't afford the time and money every month. Sadly, I'll be skipping this. :cry:

However, I beg to differ on the game's survival part. WoW was released in 2004 and still needs subscription for game time ($15/month). Oh and look what I found, a quote from Wiki - "With over seven million subscribers as of July 2013, World of Warcraft is currently the world's most-subscribed MMORPG and holds the Guinness World Record for the most popular MMORPG by subscribers." :-D
That's Blizzard for you :wink:

I truly wish TESO to be a massive hit as WoW! :thumbs:

anirudhd.91

Broken In
Ya I'm with you against the subscription part, this was a much awaited one and it was a disappointment for me coz I can't afford the time and money every month. Sadly, I'll be skipping this. :cry:

However, I beg to differ on the game's survival part. WoW was released in 2004 and still needs subscription for game time ($15/month). Oh and look what I found, a quote from Wiki - "With over seven million subscribers as of July 2013, World of Warcraft is currently the world's most-subscribed MMORPG and holds the Guinness World Record for the most popular MMORPG by subscribers." :-D

Well, what I should have said was ,"No new MMO can charge that much and survive." With Wow and Eve so popular, am not sure there will be enough people willing to pay for ESO. Let's see.

Also, Just Cause 2 for $2.49 - Just Cause 2 - Get Games - official online digital download retailer

flyingcow

Shibe
Offtopic : Asking for Like is prohibited. Be warned. We have enabled Like system after many requests from members, but misusing the system will make us re-think.
NO NO dont remove...im sorry i just wanted to test the system..
btw are there any other rules regrding like system?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

+1 . WOW still has 7.5 milliion subscriber . ESO is selling like hot cakes now . Some people think that Big budget MMO should have monthly subscription to ensure regular new updates and content . Recently subscription based Final Fantasy IV released last year has large no of players . Elder scroll series have huge fanbase, with the latest title Skyrim selling around 22 million copies . ESO is the best , elder scroll series fan can get till next installment come ( hopefully in 2016) .

But seriously 60$ + 15$ monthly is too much . If i decide to buy it , then i would have to sacrifice many other games which i am thinking to buy . So yeah , i will hopefully wait , till it Become B2P like Guild wars 2 or F2P like TERA / RIFT .

Killing Machine
Get Post Apocalyptic Mayhem for free!
*freegame.greenmangaming.com/

Killing Machine
Witcher1 for $2 at Steam
Witcher2 for $4 at Steam

Expires Feb 17.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Witcher 2 deal is tempting... Should I go for it... But don't know if I'll be able to complete it :(