PC Game Deals

TheSloth

The Slowest One
What is worth getting for the single player alone?

Just base game or pass as well? Does premium add any SP content?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Sorry for late reply. According to my friend, 1. There are lots of mission in single player game.
2. No pass, only the base game.
3. He didn't get any premium content with 300INR version.
4. But he was able to play online. He said he already played few matches online.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Sorry for late reply. According to my friend, 1. There are lots of mission in single player game.
4. But he was able to play online. He said he already played few matches online.
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't asking if 300 got the pass as well, I was asking if the pass includes any single player content or not or is it just enough to get base game for single player only. Thanks again!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Any servers in India? Or just Southeast Asia?

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Last remnant to be removed from steam after 4th September.

The Last Remnant :: Important announcement regarding The Last Remnant

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Nerevarine

Incarnate
It is available already - Save 10% on Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition on Steam

lol i thought it was a separate game like OS1 enhanced edition, today i clicked play on regular OS2 and dialog popped up to play definitive edition.
Been doing a playthrough and following the FEXTRALIFE guide to build an eternal warrior.

Top Bottom