PC Game Deals

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Purchases this sale

Rust - 147/-
Rocket league - 177/-
Tomb Raider GOTY - 145/-
Euro Truck Simulator 2- 241/-

PUBG - 999/- (Submitted refund request. Not sure If I'd get the refund. Have 6 hrs playtime.)
Don Bradman Cricket 14 - 499/- (Can't get the game to work. Frequent crashes. Will refund.)
Car Mechanic Simulator - 84/- (Refunded. No time for this.)

Last edited:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Purchases this sale

Rust - 147/-
Rocket league - 177/-
Tomb Raider GOTY - 145/-
Euro Truck Simulator 2- 241/-

PUBG - 999/- (Submitted refund request. Not sure If I'd get the refund. Have 6 hrs playtime.)
Don Bradman Cricket 14 - 499/- (Can't get the game to work. Frequent crashes. Will refund.)
Car Mechanic Simulator - 84/- (Refunded. No time for this.)
Why refunding PUBG?

Killing Machine
Ryse: Son of Rome FREE! (Not Steam Key)
You need to download the GameSessions installer, download the game through it and play the game for minimum 5 minutes to permanently activate a copy of the game in your GameSessions account.

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Ryse: Son of Rome FREE! (Not Steam Key)
You need to download the GameSessions installer, download the game through it and play the game for minimum 5 minutes to permanently activate a copy of the game in your GameSessions account.
No steam key ?

Sent from my Le X821 using Tapatalk

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I think I've mentioned that in my post. :)
Don't want to create more account for more games ... I want all games to be attached to only 1 ID... Too much mess using multiple id game launchers etc..

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Don't want to create more account for more games ... I want all games to be attached to only 1 ID... Too much mess using multiple id game launchers etc..

Then buy it on steam. It's pretty cheap on sale.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

thinkjamil

Journeyman
SP worth ₹350?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
SP is good enough. Story of a cop rather than some war like scenario. But multiplayer is almost dead. Out of 6 game modes available, I only played 2 game modes due to scarcity of servers.

It was on Amazon with seller as g2a for 200 bucks.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom