The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for $7.49 on steam
Save 75% on The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition on Steam

rock2702

Padawan
Alan Wake Franchise for $9.99 on steam
Save 75% on Alan Wake Franchise on Steam

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for $7.49 on steam
Save 75% on The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition on Steam

Sad for me,i got witcher 2 for 15$ 3 days back.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Batman Arkham Collection - Buy and download on GamersGate @ $13.49

Both the Batman games, non-Steam version.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I would suggest to buy from Amazon. They are giving $5 credit for every purchase(even it is $1 or $2) , by which you can buy some editorial choice games after 1st January. Got the 3 DLC's for Batman AC($5 total) and $15 amazon credit :)

EDIT: These credits are not stakable. :(

GOTY. Rs.420 appx

If it is GOTY, then a good deal. I bought Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY and Arkham City(Non GOTY) at $9.99

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I prefer that. ;) Particularly Steam + GFWL is a no go.

GamersGate's month-long holiday sale started. Some offers of thanksgiving have been continued. And this is also the time to utilize unarguably GG's biggest draw, 4 for 3. You purchase 04 games, pay for 03 games only and get the cheapest one (obviously) for free. So choose wisely.

*www.greenmangaming.com/s/in/en/pc/games/strategy/total-war-shogun-2-fall-of-the-samurai/ @ $5.61. Use the 25% off coupon code to get the price.

*www.gamersgate.com/DD-QCSP/quantum-conundrum-season-pass @ $6.00

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess they have aptly named their upcoming titles:- Company of Heroes 2 and then Metro Last Light. :(

Killing Machine
Counter-Strike Complete for $9.99 Steam
Save 67% on Counter-Strike Complete on Steam

Hey guys, I'm new to Steam and I'm interested in CS complete collection which would be my first purchase.
Pls advice if this is a good deal to go for or should I wait as suggested in one of the previous posts. (not to be tempted by autumn sale :p)
Deal expires in 5 hours.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Hey guys, I'm new to Steam and I'm interested in CS complete collection which would be my first purchase.
Pls advice if this is a good deal to go for or should I wait as suggested in one of the previous posts. (not to be tempted by autumn sale :p)
Deal expires in 5 hours.

its your call, $9.99 is not a bad deal. then again it might or might not go on sale for lower during Christmas....

Top Bottom