PC FOR LIGHT GAMING + WATCHING HD MOVIES..BUDGET Rs 20,000K..:).

Pradeepcool

Broken In
Hi Guys.My friend is on a very tight budget .He can't spend a penny more than Rs 20,000.I told him that it is not possible to build a system of his requirements within his shoestring budget but I suddenly remembered Thinkdidgit forum.Hope u guys can help.Moving on to the requirements:

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Games at medium to low settings and watching hd movies.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:Rs 20,000.maybe to Rs 20,500.not more than that.!!!

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:160gb is enough

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:yes.buying the monitor.20 inches full hd

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:dont have any.building a new system.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:in another two weeks

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:will build it myself

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:living in chennai.will buy the things locally at richie street.open to buying online also

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:He needs a graphic card meaning to say he doesn't want to depend on integrated graphics of the processor alone.all suggestions welcome.
thank u guys in advance..:)

ASHISH65

Technomancer
BUDDY tell him to get 27k,otherwise no gpu in rig.wait for some time and get later

Intel g2010 - rs 3300

Gigabyte H61 -D2H- rs 3000

Corsair cxv2 430w psu - rs 2600

Corsair valueselct ram 4gb - rs 1800

Wd cavier blue 500gb - rs 2900

Dell in2030m 20inch led - rs 6300

Logitech keyboard &mouse mk200 - rs 700

Zebronic mid tower cabinet - rs 800

Total - rs 21,400

and later get hd 7750

Last edited:
OP
P

Pradeepcool

Broken In
@all..thank you very much guys..@ harshil:so if he opts for amd a10,is a graphic card not necessary..i.e can he play most of the games with integrated graphics itself ??can u suggest me a good motherboard for the amd a10 processor??

@all..thank you very much guys..@ harshil:so if he opts for amd a10,is a graphic card not necessary..i.e can he play most of the games with integrated graphics itself ??can u suggest me a good motherboard for the amd a10 processor??

> A10 5800k is perfect for gaming at medium graphics.

> motherboard: Asus F2A85XM

OP
P

Pradeepcool

Broken In
even 512 MB will do, but not do well. In case of a10 5800k, the igp is able to use up to 3GB of ram, so getting 8GB ram is a good idea as it will be enough for processing and IGP.

decided to go with a10 5800k but can u suggest a mobo with lesser price because the mobo u have suggested is around 7.4k .and ya i will ask him to buy 8 gb of ram.

decided to go with a10 5800k but can u suggest a mobo with lesser price because the mobo u have suggested is around 7.4k .and ya i will ask him to buy 8 gb of ram.
The cheaper ones I know of are all MSIs and purchasing an MSI product does not make sense as MSI has quit India. Let other members comment on this.

OP
P

Pradeepcool

Broken In
@ashish:no he has not..but he has decided to go without the gpu as of now since the amd proccy itself is good for medium gaming as suggested by harshil.u know of any mobo for amd a10 for around 5k??
@harshil:eek:h ok ok..thank you

Top Bottom