satyamy

Alive Again...
Pls help......... help needed urgently.........PC down

From some days i was getting BSOD
today morning after BSOD PC was not starting
I am not getting the Display
it is just 45days old
& its config is
Intel P4 3.4 HT, 102DC Intel Board, Kingston 1GB RAM, LCD Monitor, 160GB HDD, DVD RW
Whenever I start the PC i get green lights on but red light starts on off on off
I tested RAM in other PC its proper
What can be the Prob............?

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
try with a new higher wattage psu.r u hearing any sequence of beeps?
if u can then try out ur proccy in another pc.also try a diff ram in ur pc.it cud be that the ram latencies r not matching with ur mobo.

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
If i remove RAM it starts eeeeeee eeeeeee sound for asking RAM
but when i insert RAM nothings display
i removed HDD & tried in other PC its fine
RAM is also fine
the fan on the Processor is also running
I think my processor & mobo are ok bcoz when i removed ram its starts its beeeee sound
Mobo has its inbuilt green light on
Pls can someone tell me how to identify the prob..........?

assasin

Banned
do as i suggested in my earlier post.first try with a higher wattage psu.then try with a diff ram module from a diff vendor (i.e other than Kingston).

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
assasin said:
do as i suggested in my earlier post.first try with a higher wattage psu.then try with a diff ram module from a diff vendor (i.e other than Kingston).
YES
tried this with other SMPS
& other dynet RAM
but was not solve
Pls help............

One think i want to tell you
I tried with 2 different SMPS or 250 & 450 w but after attaching both the SMPS displays dosent come
but
the red light gets on (& remain continue)
but when i insert my old smps than red light again start on & off
Can this be SMPS prob than why the other 2 (perfectly running) smps didnt work
I tried the this 3.4 processor in my other PC & found that is working perfectly
What can be the Prob

If i remove RAM than i get beeps this means MOBO is also ok
Pls help me
I cant understand whts the Prob
Pls help me.............?

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
buddy do one thing.. just remove all hardwares... and just attach MOBO, proccy and RAM.. and then check what happens...

if same the problem persists, then do this : remove the motherboard battery and keep it out for 30 seconds or even 1 minute.. then insert the battery back in the motherboard.. i think this should solve your problem..

and please report back.. i hope we can solve this with joint effort.. isnt it.. as all parts of your system are ok.. so its some config error... :p

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
Pls help......... help needed urgently.........PC down

shantanu_webmaster said:
buddy do one thing.. just remove all hardwares... and just attach MOBO, proccy and RAM.. and then check what happens...

if same the problem persists, then do this : remove the motherboard battery and keep it out for 30 seconds or even 1 minute.. then insert the battery back in the motherboard.. i think this should solve your problem..

and please report back.. i hope we can solve this with joint effort.. isnt it.. as all parts of your system are ok.. so its some config error... :p
yes i tried this it didnt help to solve my prob
pls can u tell me what can be the prob
as i think prob is in the mobo
but if mobo is corrupt than how it make beeps if i remove my ram
Pls help..........

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
now i am sure everything, everything is ok in yoiur system. Your Processor, PSU(SMPS) ram , HDD and even the least settings on MOBO.. so noe just one option left, take it to the system VENDOR.. onyl he can sort you the problem :p

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
shantanu_webmaster said:
now i am sure everything, everything is ok in yoiur system. Your Processor, PSU(SMPS) ram , HDD and even the least settings on MOBO.. so noe just one option left, take it to the system VENDOR.. onyl he can sort you the problem :p
Pls can you tell me
How your are sure that my mobo is ok...........?
My vendor says i must call intel for this
If i will take to intel they will taka month & that is too much

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah that is sure they gonna take a month.. well look the all ok green light is on.. and the system gives RAM beeps.. the problem is just with display.. r u sure you followed the steps i told you in my first post.. that battery one...

and if you can get a GFX card just for testing then it would be much better... just tru to get one from a friend.... i think somehow your display card is disabled from BIOS... just this..or the power is no adequate.. or your SMPS cannot support somethings.. try any of your friends SMPS too.. but first try to get a GFX card ...

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
shantanu_webmaster said:
yeah that is sure they gonna take a month.. well look the all ok green light is on.. and the system gives RAM beeps.. the problem is just with display.. r u sure you followed the steps i told you in my first post.. that battery one...

and if you can get a GFX card just for testing then it would be much better... just tru to get one from a friend.... i think somehow your display card is disabled from BIOS... just this..or the power is no adequate.. or your SMPS cannot support somethings.. try any of your friends SMPS too.. but first try to get a GFX card ...

Yes I off the main power removed the battery for 1 min
than re inseted it & on the power but didnt worked

Do you mean that i remove battery & than on PC for 1 Min than again off it & reinsert it................?

& I also tried with other SMPS which is running on my other machine perfectly

Now one more thing
when I on the main power the CPU starts automatically this happens some times
not always

I tried with all my friends but all my friends has 865 or 915 board which has onbaord video

1 question
Can i use other game port or parallel port for Monitor
Is their any converter for Serial to Parallel port which support VGA
Pls help me..................

see this
*www.bb-elec.com/product.asp?SKU=232SPS2
i cant get this because it is a USA Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom