Paypal Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakitude

Journeyman
Hi,

I have received $50 via Paypal.

I don't have credit card. I only have ICICI Bank Debit Card.

How can i use the balance, is there anyway to shop online without adding credit card and verifying my account ?

Also can i transfer the balance to some other paypal user without adding credit card ???

Please help....

OP
F

freakitude

Journeyman
Just after posting this thread, i figured out that paypal only ask you to add credit card if the payment is recurring.

So i was trying to buy domain from godaddy but it was forcing me to add credit card.

But some websites like namecheap.com, dynadot.com accept payments without adding credit card.

ahref

In the zone
Generally merchant do not accept payment from unverified paypal members, because of fraud.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Actually, merchants don't accept payments by credit card (via paypal) if your account is unverified.

But if there is a balance in it, there shouldn't be a problem.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Also can i transfer the balance to some other paypal user without adding credit card ???

u cant.. sorry...

ask ICICI Bank to make ur Debit Card Internet ready.. as its a Visa Card it wont be much of a time taking process... ur same card will do... when u request them, ICICI will give u the CC Verification code and would make the card ready for internet purchase... :)

then u can activate ur account in PayPal

ahref

In the zone
But if there is a balance in it, there shouldn't be a problem.
There are good number of merchant who do not accept payment from unverified account, even if you are paying through your paypal balance.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
My paypal account is unverified and now I wanna add a cc. So will they charge anything?? On some forum I read they charge. Is that true?

tuxfan

Technomancer
They charge your CC with $ 1.95. But then that amount remains as a balance in your paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom