ashfahan

Broken In
any one played paper mario.
how can i jump and bounce on koopers cell (turtle),so that he can
hit long distance switch.
(on stage 17)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I am 22 and given a chance, I would still love to play the game. Thats not the point here.

@ash: I havent tried the game but I think you can find a suitable walkthru at www.gamefaqs.com or else someone who has played the game will surely help you out.

sms_solver

In the zone
I have 57KB mario (old DOS based) game which is really cool in graphics and very enjoyable to play.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
rajkumar_personal said:
Can any1 provide the download link ?

Well i dun think its a Pc version but a Nintendo 64 version so i guess the download aint possible....probably it would work on a emulator but then the Rom downloads would mean illegal :(

Also i heard that Paper Mario:The thousand year door Version for Gamecube is already up for download on some torrent networks :) (Again illegal)

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@allwyn: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door has been out 4 months now :p
btw, which version of the game is the thread starter referring 2???
some N64 version or GC???
anyway, gamefaqs should solve ur problem...
*www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=paper+mario&x=0&y=0

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@nemi....well he was referring to the N64 version probably as i doubt it for the GC and Paper mario hasnt made it to india i guess and the rest of The GC discs :(
Anyways cody(ctrl_alt_del) and anshul_sood already gave him some links for the walkthroughs of the game i guess that would be sufficient for him :wink: Lets see if it helps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.