Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K In-the-ear Headphone with fiio e6 headphone amplifier

Knight2A4

In the zone
Hello Everyone,

Just give my Samsung Galaxy Music Duos S6012 to younger brother and was looking for a new handset in order to replace it with when i when came across FIIO E6 Headphone amplifier. I was thinking that in GSMARENA when ever they review a phone in the audio quality test they first test with external amplifier & then directly with earphones the result almost always differ expect in terms of high end flag ship phones like Samsung galaxy s4 or htc one where the difference is Minuit ... when test with active external amp the result of almost all the phone are excellent but when earphones are connected directly most of the phones take a big hit in terms of quality of output & volume.

Now my question can i use my Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K In-the-ear Headphone with fiio e6. if not please guest what head phone suit these amp. around 1.5k. I have goggled around most of the site have good review about fiio e6. in one review they explained that it do not only increase volume but also provide a better audio output than source signal. How is that possible when it is an amp with not any delicate D.A.C. & lastly due as per gsmarena using a source with a low harmonic distortion should produce better audio quality so does that mean using a music phone with these amplifiers would be a better option.

Any advice or reply queries are welcomed ..........
Thanks in advance

Top Bottom