Pak players ignored at IPL3 auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Everyone has come across this news, I hope, so I am not posting the link. Don't know if this should be in the Fight club. I, for one, am very happy. A terrorist country full of liers should always be treated like this. I hope every country in the world start to ignore them one by one in every field.

Read the 1st paragraph in this link: *economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/5483768.cms

"...Angry over perceived IPL snub to its cricketers, Pakistan has threatened to respond in a "befitting manner", saying the manner in which its players were "insulted" showed that India is not serious about the peace process...."

Who is mixing cricket with politics and Ind-Pak relations?

Damn with the 'Aman ki Aasha' campaign. We will send them flowers in the hope of peace and they will respond with bullets from AK-47 rifles.:x 'India is not serious about the peace process' - What were they thinking when 26/11 happened? Why are they not trying Lakhvi and company. Also recently read that Lakhvi has filed a petition in some Pak court demanding to be acquitted from the 26/11 case. Why is Kasab still alive when enough proof is against him? Why it took almost a year for Pak to admit that Kasab is a Pak citizen and the planners of 26/11 are from Pak? These are the numerous questions that one has to ask oneself.

And finally-one line describes it all-US is trying to please both India and Pak to fulfill their own interests.

India is not mixing cricket with politics but it's the other way round. Reading these news articles will leave one gutted.

I am sorry if I hurt someone's sentiments...

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
No takers for Pak players.. Shahid Afridi,Kamran Akmal & Tanvir went unsold. WTF! We really gonna miss some real action on field.. :-/ But on the other hand I think U bomb us and we pay for ur living? Play soccer in United States!!! :-x

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LOL at the minster's comment. They are planning to ban bollywood movies in akistan given that India earns crores of rupees from showcasing their films there.ROFLMAO. :D
Gawd!! Pakistan is literally begging India to take its players in. :D

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
the paki minister might even threaten to stop sending terrorists ;-).

crawwww

Banned
All pakis are beggars. Their politicians, actors, singers, comedians, cricketers, etc come to India to beg. Have u seen ne Indian in Pak begging?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Related:
*www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009\05\26\story_26-5-2009_pg7_19
Upon refusal, the enraged beggar took out a pistol and opened fire at Shehzad, who later died at a hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.