Orkut Scrapbook problem in Mobile Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
It is acknowledged by Orkut people that some recent changes have created this problem .. Opera and Safari are the browsers that are affected .. Unfortunately I cant use any other browser on my cell .. The built in browser is based on Safari and other browser is Opera Mini ..

Check this

I am using Airtel mobile office with Nokia 5700 music express. I have been facing the same issue(not been able to see the scrapbook) since last satarday.I also tried it on opera mini with no luck

i m able to use the scrapbook feature through third party proxy- www.t9space.com but this is just a temprory solution. It needs to be fixed.

Last edited:

Tech$oft

Guy from Heaven
sushantvirdi said:
Use opera mini 3.1 and not 4.0
working fine for me.
I did used opera mini 3.1
Same problem i am facing , any other version on which orkut scrapbook can be seen.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i think the problem is solved! it has started working on my opera mini 4! i have no idea where the problem was, but the scrapbook working now.

expertno.1

Technomancer
club_pranay said:
i think the problem is solved! it has started working on my opera mini 4! i have no idea where the problem was, but the scrapbook working now.

orkut has reverted back the changes made in its scrapbook script....

so working fine now;)

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
Well.. its that new pop up thing that you get when you log on to orkut. They were working on the script for it due to which the scrapbook had issues with certain browsers. Now its working fine on my Nokia web browser. The pop up is a tad irritating though.

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
Well.. its ok on the pc but not on the tiny phone screen! Its not a major concern though as it can be turned off.

expertno.1

Technomancer
Wh!Zk!D said:
Well.. its ok on the pc but not on the tiny phone screen! Its not a major concern though as it can be turned off.

But no popup comes in opera mini 4 9800 build

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The popup appears transparent in opera mini.The title bar is not visible.Only u can see the close button. :))

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
@G5, havent checked this on the Mini, but I think if you click on the title bar, it "expands" and minimizes.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@wh!zk!d - I have seen it on my friends Opera mini 4,it appear almost transparent.Also it does expands & contracts by clicking on the title bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom