Orkut Launched Chat Support Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosemolr

Journeyman
just before a couple of minutes ago..i got a message from orkut team that to inform me that they had open chat support..i think it is something good..what do you think guys..

Last edited:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Old news. Not working for me till now.
Made this thread to get solution but haven't got any reply. Google support hasn't replied either :( .

red_devil

Back!
not working for me either ...

i get this message when i click on the chat window :

We are very excited to tell you that a new Google Talk feature is coming to orkut!

We just need a little more time to release it to you. Very soon you will be able to use this feature and this page, but in the meantime, you cannot make any changes to your configuration.

mrintech

Technomancer
We are very excited to tell you that a new Google Talk feature is coming to orkut!

We just need a little more time to release it to you. Very soon you will be able to use this feature and this page, but in the meantime, you cannot make any changes to your configuration.

:(

som88

God must be crazy.
it sucks man....

coz it pops up everytime u receive a new scrap n u have to close it manually....wud hav been better if it cud hav vanished automatically just like Gtalk.

Last edited:

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Gtalk might become less active now.....coz great load of people used that for chatting(at least in my college and many other colleges that i know :p)

satyamy

Alive Again...
they hav done nothing
just copied the whole thing(codes) from gmail to orkut

that too will less features :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom