orkut and javascript

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
me not able to post or reply to a scrap the reply of post scrap link is javascript:xywc(0);void(0) :? and wen i click nothing happens :confused: tried in ie 7; ff & opera

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
do this problem is with your pc or some companies pc,because if we use some firewall to block websites (orkut) then orkut gives this type of msgs even you installed java,scraps wont work in this case,any how try these :

open IE
Go to tools->internet options->security->custom level->scripting,at there verify whether "java scripting"and "script of java applets" are enabled the other method is :

acess orkut with some proxies,

so now open your url and type this:

1. *images.orkut.com or

type this http:www.url1.in

2. and you will find an url entry form, there type www.orkut.com or *images.orkut.com
if not

try www.stupidcensorship.com

www.kproxy.com
and follow step2

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
abey yeh toh mere ghar ka pc hai ... kal tak chal raha tha aaj subah se natak kar raha hai

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well everything other than scrapping is wrking fine :confused: ... my acc hacked :? acha hai ...jisne bhi liya do teen ko gaali de toh acha hai :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
seriously similar kinda things used to happen to one of my friend and later we came to know his account was hacked by another friend of ours.

One advice:boot up from any Linux LIVECD and try scrapping from there.If you are able to scrap from there then its some damn windows problem(you should be not surprised),reinstall your windiws or install Linux from that LIVECD itself :p.But if you cannot scrap from there then its most probable that your account is hacked or maybe orkut wants you to stop using it.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
The_Devil_Himself said:
you cannot scrap from there then its most probable that your account is hacked or maybe orkut wants you to stop using it.
:lol:

doesnt look like windows at fault .... i signed with my bro's acc and i can scrap ... wtf everything other than scrapping is working ... incase of a hack is my gmail also compromised ????

Last edited:

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
iMav said:
me not able to post or reply to a scrap the reply of post scrap link is javascript:xywc(0);void(0) :? and wen i click nothing happens :confused: tried in ie 7; ff & opera

Nothing to worry dude happened to me also The problem got solved

automatically next day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom