Order Free Linux - All Distro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom

Journeyman
Why say it fake? It clearly mentions its lacking on funds considering every person who sees 'free' goes there and fills up his address, so whats fake about it? Educate me.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I also ordered a mandriva cd 2006. Still waiting and still the same message that funding is not in place and as soon as funding is place, they will ship it. Then they are saying that whether I can fund the same. I thought that it is a freebie. I now have doubts.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
It seems that everyone just wants to have the distros for free but nobody really wants to contribute towards the cost. So, it's not possible for those people to send CD's/DVD's to everyone for free. They maybe able to do so, if they get enough funding.

Ash_63

Broken In
Dear I am looking for a linux operating software, Please guide me, the free cds you are refering to are they same? than why differnt names/ please help me understand, and guide me, i am really looking for a good operating system, to switch to, presently I am using windows xp.

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
well y can't we give cd's n dvd's to people in our city , i'm sure that's possible. i'm in lucknow , and if anyone wants any distro cd or dvd i can give him .

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
well y can't we give cd's n dvd's to people in our city , i'm sure that's possible. i'm in lucknow , and if anyone wants any distro cd or dvd i can give him .
Well there's distro request thread for that zeeshan. So, if anyone from lucknow wants it they can ask there. Also, check out your LUG, they should have some provision for it.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
desmataks said:
i gave just rs.5 to the postman

So only rs.5 of yours will be spent to have ubuntu cds
i got 35 cds
:confused:
He demanded Rs. 5 ? You got pwnt I feel... Its free ofcourse, not a single rupeee. If you wanna pay, pay to canonical, not the couriers.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i was not at home when postman delivered the courier..i think rs.5 was demanded for just a formality by ubuntu company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom