opera unlimited !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameAddict

In the zone
Is the limitation of Opera or the Search Engine?

I think 100 search results is the limitation of the search Engines which Opera supports (Google, Amazon, Google Groups etc.) and not of Opera. Even if one increases the value in Opera (say 500), how is it going to affect the actual search results presented by the Search Engines.

And it escapes me why somebody would like to have more then 100 search results on one page...increases the load time and results after such a range tend to be off the mark.

Charley

Just Do It
Re: Is the limitation of Opera or the Search Engine?

GameAddict said:
I think 100 search results is the limitation of the search Engines which Opera supports (Google, Amazon, Google Groups etc.) and not of Opera. Even if one increases the value in Opera (say 500), how is it going to affect the actual search results presented by the Search Engines.

And it escapes me why somebody would like to have more then 100 search results on one page...increases the load time and results after such a range tend to be off the mark.

Dude, didnt u get it, he's increasing his post count by asking these kind question..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer

achacko@dataone.in said:
GameAddict said:

Dude, didnt u get it, he's increasing his post count by asking these kind question..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

well my younger brother is in class 10
so he is findiang cbse sites
but if the result is 100
he is not satisfied with it
he wants more results at a time and also we have not a conenction like 256 that we may surf a lot

we have only 14.4 k
now got it

if u think that i am increasing my posts by asking these qustions then tell to the moderator and get me banned
i will be happy with what i have

Charley

Just Do It

expertno.1 said:
if u think that i am increasing my posts by asking these qustions then tell to the moderator and get me banned
i will be happy with what i have

:shock: :? :? :shock: :shock: :? :shock: :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Somebody get me correct if i am wrong.

The thing is if you keep option to show only 10 searches at a time it will show faster results.

If you will look for 500 results per page on a 14.4K connection then it will take ages to load a page so long(due to 500 searches) and at starting you may see only 5-6(even less than 10) searches and if connection drops you will get a half page of 5-6 searches. Also it is tiring to browse a loooooooooooong page for 500 than single pages just for 10. Also since you can scan 10 results easily at one time, this will keep your slow dropping connections from being timed out as it will take at least 15 mins. to browse 500 results and if connection drops then you will repent.

Typing this long actuallly dropped my sify and i had to reconnect because it took me 5 mins. to type(i am slow in writing) and my connection being idle dropped

GOT IT NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom