Opera Error! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
hello there!
I hv Win XP pr. Sp2. AMD 3000+, 512MB 400MHz DDR Ram, ASROCK 939NF4G MoBo.
Recently Mine opera 8.52 started gving me error whenevr i start it :(

*img50.imageshack.us/img50/8292/operaerr29mt.jpg

I hv tried Unsinstalling it..Reinstalling it Several Times. No Gain :(

I donot yet want to resort to Formatting windows.
I also use Avast!4.7 Hme Ed. with Latest Updates.
Zone Alarm Pro too.
Any Help this way wud be really appreciated. Becoz my net activity is seriously hampered using IE6. ...

Techie_Geek

Journeyman
U Must clear all entries , and preferably delete the folders under

[Drive letter]:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Application Data\Opera

Then reinstall and hope all will be fine

Alternatively u can try the latest version from here

*www.opera.com/download/

OP
Thor

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes. It worked. I installed the V 9.00 which came with Digit March DVD. Thnks. But i wud like to now why it was throwing up the error ? Thnks to all 3 of u!!

forever

filth is me
guys im having exactly the same trouble as thor with opera 9, although it never bothered even a bit in the beginning , it does it very frequently like even when im opening the digit main page it pops up the error , but this is not the case with opera only, many internet applications like yahoo fails almost everytime , is there something wrongly configured , reply please ...

OP
Thor

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Mine is Version 9.00 Build 8212. yet no problem. running Smooth! I'm a happy man dear!!!

forever

filth is me
i have opera 9 beta build 8414, and it tells me i have java not installed, where can i install it , many sites are unable to open because of it , thank you guys ....

OP
Thor

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
What abt the Opera 7.5 Setup bundled with previous Digit cd/dvd ? I think Installing that [15.x MB Setup] will install Java . Then u can uninstall Opera 7.5x and then install the latest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom