Online payment alternatives|Some queries

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I wanted to buy a software online but as it required online payment, my dad refused. At that time I had to use a previous version of that software but now, many releases have been made and its quite outdated and I need new one. This is why I want some alternatives, solutions and answer to my questions:
  • How to make online payments safely?
  • If they ask for credit card details, how can I be sure they wont take away all the money?
  • As payment is to be made in USD, and we have INR, will it cause any foreign exchange "panga" or something?
  • How can I be sure that the money is safe?
  • What if I am unable to download/or dont receive the product after making the payment?

A solution was to open a bank account with a little money than required for payment. But that only solves 2nd problem not others(and this looks stupid to me too).

There were a few more too that I forgot, I will add when I recall them.

PS: I dont know if this is the right section, but this suited the most. Sorry if there is some other section for this. :)
EDIT: Oops! Sorry I forgot about the Internet forum and accidentally posted it in software section. Thanks for moving :)

Last edited:

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Use Entropay refillable cards, funded using your debit card.
No chance of overcharging as the funds you load are the funds available for spending.

Top Bottom