Onboard v Dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^ please rephrase that to a single card.two 4870 in crossfire can play crysis better.

@rajkumar_pb

well considering that you have not much idea about this.please dont mind but
for others your post no 19 will be a joke.
6600gt was a big hit when it was launched.the fact is that even it beats 7300gs.and still holds the power to run many games of today at decent speed at higher resolutions.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
That means Geforce 6600 is better than 7050 IGP.... Is so...:rolleyes:
coz i buy that mobo especially for that onboard IGP and for some casual gaming.....?

i guess so...bcoz an entry level Gcard has its own cooling system & better overclocking
options than a IGP :rolleyes:
for casual gaming an IGP is OK...:cool:

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@ rajkumar_pb you can play POP series will all the settings set to maximum. at a resolution of 1024x768. Because I am playing POP: warrior within at a resolution of 1440x900 at my HP w 1907.(19 inch). It a glory to watch. and I had set the settings at medium level means mans shadows and fog turned off & filtering bilinear.And I use integrated ATI200X 256mg graphics. with 1 GB ram.

Actually The onboard graphics depends upon your RAM. I have 1Gb ram and after 256mb of Graphic memory I am left with only 768Mb. Here also its depends upon the free memory you are having.

With Onboard graphics don't expects much of a eye candy dear. because it has limitations like the shader model. Mine have shader model 2. then the clock speeds.

Try playing Medal of Honour: Airbourne Assualt. I bet it will not even get installed in your machine.

And Playing Crysis is just a joke with this machine. Because there is no graphic card made till date in this earth that can run Crysis at its full glory. We had to import it form Mars or some other planet.:D:D:D:D

So buy a HD 4850 to have a decent gaming machine.

Why?
I play Crysis with this machine man!!! It plays fine and of course not at full glory as u said. Can i add a 8800GS to this machine to make it run new games?????

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
read this for your answer.*www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=771&num=6
OK.... I read it... and ofcourse not a good news for me.. If i read this before then surely i go for any 680i based chipset... OK... Then my ques is can i add 8800GS to improve my gfx performance or wait and go for HD4850!!!!

toofan

Technomancer
HD 4850 is the best mid range solution available at this time and it will remain so for quite some time, it has everything to give at a price of 9.5k and its performance till 1900x...... resolution is good enough.

Don't wait just go.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
HD 4850 is the best mid range solution available at this time and it will remain so for quite some time, it has everything to give at a price of 9.5k and its performance till 1900x...... resolution is good enough.

Don't wait just go.
OK...Bro.. i sure get a HD4850 ASAP but not now.. I must wait until October since now i'm running outta money coz i juz now buy this Mobo:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom