Onboard core i3 4130 iGPU not running Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag properly!

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
No, He took my address and said that he will inquire the charges with DTDC. He then never replied to my messages.

Now my devastator kb is not running when I want to install any OS otherwise it is working perfectly.What should I do give him my old X6 or keep the X6 or give only the devastator kb but not the bundled mouse as its scroll wheel is super good as it is not making any sound like G400 does. My only option if at all to keep my word is to give devastator kb + G400 mouse otherwise I am doomed or send him as promised the X6 combo but devastator kb keys is not at all visible without backlight on.These are the 2 options left.The courier charges from hyd to mum is Rs.400

Bavusani,

To be honest, I have been following your thread(s) for a very long time.Because to be honest,again,the terms and logic you post in each of them are quite incredible and hard to believe. Where have you heard that Intel+NVIDIA is better than Intel+AMD? Where did you read that a single component's power consumption (AMD FX 8320) could cause a bill of 3k? Buddy,you are simply getting confused after reading multiple (and conflicting) reviews all over the internet...If you want any forum's help,you have to start listening to (and considering) the advice people give..;) :)

No use asking you why you went for an i3 over an FX 8320,because that is said and done.You were not getting adequate performance with your FX+7770 setup because the 7770 was not able to keep with the amount of information the FX was processing in a unit of time.In other words,the setup was not balanced.So,now consider getting a balanced setup where the CPU and GPU are able to work in sync and provide you with a better gaming experience (not the best).
I know it's easy to write and easier to preach,but imo,your mission,should you choose to accept it,would be to find the best GPU you can for a 13k budget.I would recommend this-

Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card - Sapphire: Flipkart.com

I know it's over your budget,but the price is high for a reason.;)

Avoid snapdeal.com,imo.Their After Sales Service is pathetic,to say the least.I am a ''Current Sufferer'',so if you want my personal opinion,avoid them.

Hope this helps and all the best for the future-
moltenskull. :)

can I run Witcher 3 without any hiccup if I go with HD7850 or stay with GTX650Ti Boost as my budget is only 13k.I am really confused.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Witcher 2 was very demanding...i can predict 3 would be more than it. you able to play mix of medium-high settings with No AA @ 1080p . R9 270x would be more better :)

you should have got i5 4570/4430 MAN !

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Now my devastator kb is not running when I want to install any OS otherwise it is working perfectly.What should I do give him my old X6 or keep the X6 or give only the devastator kb but not the bundled mouse as its scroll wheel is super good as it is not making any sound like G400 does. My only option if at all to keep my word is to give devastator kb + G400 mouse otherwise I am doomed or send him as promised the X6 combo but devastator kb keys is not at all visible without backlight on.These are the 2 options left.The courier charges from hyd to mum is Rs.400

can I run Witcher 3 without any hiccup if I go with HD7850 or stay with GTX650Ti Boost as my budget is only 13k.I am really confused.

I just read all the posts from that Giveaway thread, also that one thread with most probably the most number of inconclusive pages of processor upgrade, also i stumbled upon similar threads by the same guy in TWO OTHER FORUMS ( i guess everyone knows by now) ! and now this thread with basically the EXACT SAME QUESTION AGAIN!!!

One Word : *whatever was referred here is helping similar people out there* Curiosity is always good, but this speaks of absurdity :(

Last edited:
OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I just read all the posts from that Giveaway thread, also that one thread with most probably the most number of inconclusive pages of processor upgrade, also i stumbled upon similar threads by the same guy in TWO OTHER FORUMS ( i guess everyone knows by now) ! and now this thread with basically the EXACT SAME QUESTION AGAIN!!!

One Word : *whatever was referred here is helping similar people out there* Curiosity is always good, but this speaks of absurdity :(
Man I dont have a load of cash as I am unemployed and my wife is working so every time I want to upgrade(downgrade) she objects to it and does not even give me a penny.What should I do? That FX8320 is not running p95 and according to my wife it is the cause for my 3k power bills.I think so you can understand my position.
PS:Every time when I want to put more additional cash into a good and power efficient PC my wife threatens me with a divorce. My PC is a friend to me(more than my wife because I spend more time with it than with her) and it pains me a lot when she says this without understanding me.

Does R7 260X have a 2GB version rather than a 1GB version?

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Man I dont have a load of cash as I am unemployed and my wife is working so every time I want to upgrade(downgrade) she objects to it and does not even give me a penny.What should I do? That FX8320 is not running p95 and according to my wife it is the cause for my 3k power bills.I think so you can understand my position.
PS:Every time when I want to put more additional cash into a good and power efficient PC my wife threatens me with a divorce. My PC is a friend to me(more than my wife because I spend more time with it than with her) and it pains me a lot when she says this without understanding me.

I knowi am not old enough to say this and have no right to....
But seriously man u need some serious counselling.....
You are an adult for crying out loud... So Better act like one....
Get a proper job first.... Then after that only u have the right to enjoy luxury of gaming...
The way your wife acts is properly justified....
I know I have no right and not in a position to say this since i am too still dependent on my parents but still every time I spend their money on my luxury i hate it and I yet to save money from my other budgets....

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

If that is the case then I would not even plan to purchase a PC cause first of all you need to look for a job or source of income then you can get whatever you need. and You are an adult not a child so you should understand your responsibility.
Even I have a kid and wife and i game but after giving them proper time and everything they need so now as a husband your first priority should be earning something first and then think about gaming/PC. Your wife is absolutely right regarding All the issues.

Hope this helps.:)

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If that is the case then I would not even plan to purchase a PC cause first of all you need to look for a job or source of income then you can get whatever you need. and You are an adult not a child so you should understand your responsibility.
Even I have a kid and wife and i game but after giving them proper time and everything they need so now as a husband your first priority should be earning something first and then think about gaming/PC. Your wife is absolutely right regarding All the issues.

Hope this helps.:)

Already I am in the process of securing a job. My wifes uncle promised he will give me a job if I reduce my weight to 105kgs or 25 kgs as I am Obese now.I came down to 114kgs but I am not able to reduce from here to 105kgs.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
What is your education and why are you always dependent on some one else ?
you can find a small job anywhere. it may not give the best salary you are looking for but it will help you in meantime. this is just a suggestion as i have faced the problems being a jobless guy in the past so please get a job as soon as possible. till then dont even think about an upgrade. invest money somewhere else because gaming is good no doubt about that but you should give priority to your family IMO.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
What is your education and why are you always dependent on some one else ?
you can find a small job anywhere. it may not give the best salary you are looking for but it will help you in meantime. this is just a suggestion as i have faced the problems being a jobless guy in the past so please get a job as soon as possible. till then dont even think about an upgrade. invest money somewhere else because gaming is good no doubt about that but you should give priority to your family IMO.

I a law graduate and practiced in the state high court for 4 years but left it because of low salary.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I knowi am not old enough to say this and have no right to....
But seriously man u need some serious counselling.....
You are an adult for crying out loud... So Better act like one....
Get a proper job first.... Then after that only u have the right to enjoy luxury of gaming...
The way your wife acts is properly justified....
I know I have no right and not in a position to say this since i am too still dependent on my parents but still every time I spend their money on my luxury i hate it and I yet to save money from my other budgets....

Exactly. I agree with you.

@bavusani.. either you are mentally challenged and need a good counseling ASAP. Or your trolling is like the worst **** I had ever.

No, He took my address and said that he will inquire the charges with DTDC. He then never replied to my messages.

Prepare to pay Rs 1300 Shipping Charge :lol:

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Zotac/Galaxy GTX650Ti Boost 2GB are not available anywhere in the local market because of this statement from Anandtech.com:

From an inventory perspective, there has been a clear drawdown of GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost cards, which are now virtually impossible to find. GTX 650 Ti Boost is one of 3 GK106 based cards offered by NVIDIA and usually packed the most performance per dollar, making it one of our recommendations last month. At this point there’s reason to believe that NVIDIA is drawing down inventory ahead of a new product refresh, so that GTX 650 Ti Boost isn’t competing with its successor GTX750Ti. Note that GK106 wasn’t put into a 700 series card in 2013, so with its 1 year anniversary coming up in 2 months, NVIDIA may finally be getting around to doing that.

PS: Every distributor is saying that GTX650Ti has reached its EOL and not available for anywhere in south india except online and that too only in flipkart/snapdeal.

D

Deleted member 118788

Yes, 650 Ti Boost 2GB is EOL now. I had enquired for it Lamington Road today.

Top Bottom