Om Shanti Om's Akshay's performance copied from....

Status
Not open for further replies.

indian_samosa

No longer here..
Guys,
I found this one on some guys avatar on a forum.Remember in Om Shanti Om ..akshay kumar's small cameo appearance ? take a look at the below gif.I dont know from which movie it is...

*maxupload.com/img/560E09ED.gif

satyamy

Alive Again...
indian_samosa said:
Guys,
I found this one on some guys avatar on a forum.Remember in Om Shanti Om ..akshay kumar's small cameo appearance ? take a look at the below gif.I dont know from which movie it is...

*maxupload.com/img/560E09ED.gif
:D
and this post is copied from other forum
Right ? :D

OP
I

indian_samosa

No longer here..
LOL....But seriously NO .... I got it from a guys avatar on TL ....it looked familier so I thought where have I have seen this movie then I remembered Om shanti om.....

By the way that forum which I was talking about was Torrentleech.I didnt wanted to name it because then people start sending messages for inviting them to sites.If you want to check urself go here *www.torrentleech.org/details.php?id=50085&page=0

here's ur proof..
*maxupload.com/img/0F3E1AFD.jpg

And you all guys jumping pwn'ing me .... atleast get your facts straight.I can understand these days plagiarism is everywhere but not everybody does it.I have seen many users who do nothing else then copy paste the stuff from one site to another.Believe me I am not one of them.

And @satyamy ..if you have seen the exact post somewhere else then it must be a coincidence and nothing else.DiD you even read what I said..... I said ... I found it on another user's "AVATAR" on a forum(TL) NOT in another users post in some forum

Last edited:

apacheman

Journeyman
dats scene been lifted from Scary Movie 3. Scary mvie series r infamous for taking a dig at so called spooky horror films, n making a fool out of it.

OP
I

indian_samosa

No longer here..
^^i havent seen any of the movies from scary movie list ...so thats why I didnt knew from which original movie it was.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
indian_samosa, he was just joking..
itna gussa kyun hota hai..
thanks for the thread man. i didnt knew about this.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i've that video as American Rajnikant :p but the original is called Polish Cops

watch here - Polish Cop
*img.youtube.com/vi/-urQ8R-CUjI/default.jpg

OP
I

indian_samosa

No longer here..
@blueshift ....If he was just jokin then its ok...I dont mind it. :)

@s18000rpm...... wow ....no seriously ...WOW ....I thought after looking at the clip which I found that they only copied that part of the gun-fire-from-crotch...but they copied the entire thing ....WOW....I think the last part with the gun flying to that thug was too hard or difficult to attain so they must have skipped it in Om Shanti Om...:-D

Last edited:

satyamy

Alive Again...
indian_samosa said:
And @satyamy ..if you have seen the exact post somewhere else then it must be a coincidence and nothing else.DiD you even read what I said..... I said ... I found it on another user's "AVATAR" on a forum(TL) NOT in another users post in some forum

dont take so much tension
and have some chilled lassi with garam samosa :D

actually i got this from
*www.xboard.us/showthread.php?t=207731&highlight=akshay

blueshift said:
indian_samosa, he was just joking..
itna gussa kyun hota hai..
thanks for the thread man. i didnt knew about this.

yes

dont mind i am just joking

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
akshay for me stole the whole show in the movie ... it was well done and yeah it seemed very much like something straight out of rajni's movies

OP
I

indian_samosa

No longer here..
dont take so much tension
and have some chilled lassi with garam samosa

actually i got this from
*www.xboard.us/showthread.php?...ghlight=akshay

Ohh... now I get it.Anyways it not your fault either.Typical misunderstanding ...!!

Cheers ....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom