Olive's newly reduced prices for X107H netbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

apricot

while going through some forums to check for some prices i accidentally bumped into Olive's price declaration for its very newly launched Zipbook X107H with Photon +. i am wondering about Olive's pricing strategy and i am going like what are the heck are they trying to do here?! although the whole price reduction process was pretty good i am not sure yet if they are good enough to beat the brands yet like HP & Dell. maybe i can assume a little bit what Olive is trying to do here, but what awaits to be seen is that what their next move is in the market. i mean they have changed their prices from 25,000/- to 23,999/- and then to 20,999/- and finally to 17,999/- ... this is a pretty dramatic price changing strategy..almost 8000/- to 9000/- bucks cheaper to what they started with.

hey i am not trying to be a big critique here or anything, but it would certainly help people who are not looking to invest so much on a mini laptop. they would be main targets since they are vulnerable to the gadgets market, means they are on the bottom of the chart when it comes to customers and their product pricing. :-|

Rite_Rebel

Broken In
@ Apricot - well i think the olive zipbook pricing is extremely competitive. In case you factor in that you are getting an inbuilt Tata photon connection and windows preloaded which is of a total combined value of about 7000.

An interesting point is that weather it can compare to brands like dell and hp. Olive is a new brand and i guess it will take some time for that question to be answered. What i can say is that quality means different things to different people. To some it's the value for money, for some it's the look and design of the product and for some it is the functionality and longevity.

The olive zipbook for it's innovative bundling of in built 3g stands out from the pack. And now with pretty amazing pricing seems a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom