Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I think they are sending lots of invites right now, I got 3 invites, it could be because of the mi4 launch.

amjath

Human Spambot
how many days it took to deliver for u (including the date of purchase)
mine is showing 2 Feb :-x

:D I did a one day delivery, couldn't wait.:mrgreen:
Anyway you will get it in 3 days minimum, because they have one day and 2 day delivery subscriptions
I think they are sending lots of invites right now, I got 3 invites, it could be because of the mi4 launch.
they can relax IMO, Xiaomi digging their own hole. Xiaomi dumping their phones from china [mi4 3g, 16gig] in India

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
[MENTION=25969]a_k_s_h_a_y[/MENTION] ..Check mail

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=178243]gamefreak4770k[/MENTION] check mail

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone need an invite..will expire in a day..pls revert.

sharang

Broken In
Received 3 sharable invites. 2 days left to claim. Whoever wants PM me your mail ID to share the invite at.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
[MENTION=34930]Zangetsu[/MENTION] : Congrats !! Where was the device shipped from? Mumbai or Bangalore?

I am thinking of buying a new mobile. Mi4 was in consideration before, but now I see its doesn't have enough memory. need to check some reviews on OnePlus One before requesting a Invite.

one question. OnePlus websites state the CyanogenMod wont be pushed as a OTA, but doesn't mentions if I can still pick builds from CyanogenMod's website and flash it.

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=34930]Zangetsu[/MENTION] : Congrats !! Where was the device shipped from? Mumbai or Bangalore?

I am thinking of buying a new mobile. Mi4 was in consideration before, but now I see its doesn't have enough memory. need to check some reviews on OnePlus One before requesting a Invite.

one question. OnePlus websites state the CyanogenMod wont be pushed as a OTA, but doesn't mentions if I can still pick builds from CyanogenMod's website and flash it.

You can flash, no problems there. CM12 is running in my device. CM12s near the corner as well as OPO's OxygenOS.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
You can flash, no problems there. CM12 is running in my device. CM12s near the corner as well as OPO's OxygenOS.

Thanks, one more question. I read somewhere that updates will be blocked based on IMEI number. does it apply only for OTA?