Official OnePlus 2 Discussion Thread

Amey408

Broken In
Guy's i got one 1+2 invite any one wanted it then plz let me know ASAP ony 12hrs left to claim.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Click on the battery chart on the top and post a screen

Not sure if this is what you were looking for but got this screen shot

Screenshot_2015-10-17-12-16-42.jpg

Also 1 more update - spoke to a different Tech Support Exec yesterday. He asked me to wipe the data and cache and check if the same issue happens. So I did that yesterday and charged it completely. But again the phone lost 9% battery overnight (in 10 hours) with all the app permissions denied, no apps on wake mode, no cell signal as I still haven't inserted sims, no WiFi, Bluetooth & all. I called and told the same to the Tech Support. They asked me to visit the Service Centre. Before I go the Service Centre I just want to confirm with owners of OnePlus 2 in the forum that this is not a normal behaviour.

Please help!

tkin

Back to school!!
Not sure if this is what you were looking for but got this screen shot

View attachment 15844

Also 1 more update - spoke to a different Tech Support Exec yesterday. He asked me to wipe the data and cache and check if the same issue happens. So I did that yesterday and charged it completely. But again the phone lost 9% battery overnight (in 10 hours) with all the app permissions denied, no apps on wake mode, no cell signal as I still haven't inserted sims, no WiFi, Bluetooth & all. I called and told the same to the Tech Support. They asked me to visit the Service Centre. Before I go the Service Centre I just want to confirm with owners of OnePlus 2 in the forum that this is not a normal behaviour.

Please help!
Raise a replacement request on amazon before time runs out.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ I have had that call with Amazon. They said there is no replacement - only refund since I don't have an invite, I cant get another handset. I bought it on open sale. So is it a good idea to get the money back or go to the Service Centre and get the handset checked out?

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ I have had that call with Amazon. They said there is no replacement - only refund since I don't have an invite, I cant get another handset. I bought it on open sale. So is it a good idea to get the money back or go to the Service Centre and get the handset checked out?
Get money back.

ashs1

Padawan
All the best ssb1551 ! Are u planning on getting opt again or some other phone ?

ssb1551

Technomancer
I would like to get a replacement for this but sadly there are no replacements. So only option is refund. If I get an invite from somewhere I will go for the phone but not now as it will take 10 to 15 days for the money to be back in account. So I cant buy a new one until the cash reflects in my account.

amjath

Human Spambot
10 minute to root and install betterbatterystats/wakelock detector and resolve it yourself to avoid hassle. BTW Oneplus is open to people rooting their device.

tkin

Back to school!!
10 minute to root and install betterbatterystats/wakelock detector and resolve it yourself to avoid hassle. BTW Oneplus is open to people rooting their device.
If it's a hardware problem then it's better to get a refund than risk having to visit their service centers, the OP forum is full of horror stories about service centers.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
B2X extended warranties for the OPT sold on Amazon, has anyone bought these? are they a digital copy or physical one?

amjath

Human Spambot
I see very few are interested in buying the op2.

Its a very good phone my colleague bought. If oneplus did not say "Flagship killer" then they wouldn't received so many criticism. IMO it is very well balanced device

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
It's just that it has not had the crazy demand that the one plus one had.. Its a pretty good phone otherwise