Official OnePlus 2 Discussion Thread

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Guys the invite is linked with email Id. It needs to be claimed by that Id. But once claimed anyone can buy it. Just share the code after claiming

Flake

Linux User
OnePlus Two will be available without invite for a limited time. OnePlus tweeted a few minutes back.

tkin

Back to school!!
My mistake. It was NDTV Gadgets tweet. You are right, it will be Global sale except India.
Figures, with the little inventory they have and with Airtel, Ola and other promotion reserve they would run out of stock in 2 mins.

kevz22

crazy techie
Guys the invite is linked with email Id. It needs to be claimed by that Id. But once claimed anyone can buy it. Just share the code after claiming

Doesn't work that way. Once it is claimed by someone else, Amazon.in gives an error saying that the invite has been claimed by somebody else. :|

The trick that works is here albeit a bit complicated. :)
*www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/3jw72c/tutorial_how_to_share_your_opt_invite_even_if_its/

Last edited:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Doesn't work that way. Once it is claimed by someone else, Amazon.in gives an error saying that the invite has been claimed by somebody else. :|

*www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/3jw72c/tutorial_how_to_share_your_opt_invite_even_if_its/
Arey it worked. I claimed the invite with my ID. Then gave the code to my friend. He bought with his own amazom account.

tkin

Back to school!!

Indian invites don't work that way, they work based on a code which can be found after claiming it. That code is not linked to any email id. That's how codes are being sold in fb.

That's what I think anyway. You can't claim it again, but use the code.

kevz22

crazy techie
Screw this invite system. :D I'll get a One Plus One instead to replace my dying Mi3. BTW, any hints of the OPO getting a price cut anytime soon?

- - - Updated - - -

Weird, someone must have used it, or its wrong code.

Code is right. It just says that the invite has been already claimed and asks me to register for the waitlist. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Screw this invite system. :D I'll get a One Plus One instead to replace my dying Mi3. BTW, any hints of the OPO getting a price cut anytime soon?

- - - Updated - - -

Code is right. It just says that the invite has been already claimed and asks me to register for the waitlist. :D
Don't. OP is struggling to phone out of its factories. The OPO is near the end of its life. If you get it now and some problem occurs it will be very difficult to get it serviced. Even more after 1 yrs when stocks completely dry up.

Flake

Linux User
My invite is valid till 12:00 today. If anyone needs it, check COD for your place at Amazon.in and send me PM.

Vensanga

Journeyman
PM you but COD not available in my area. Hope its shareable. Got an email from one person saying that he has an invite to sell. Rs. 550 for Indian Invite and 1300 for Global. He ask to send money first so I don't want to bother as all I know about that person is his email id.

Top Bottom