Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
Winner count? Why not simply Add a counter to the registration page; just like notpron has?

Winner count? Why not simply Add a counter to the registration page; just like notpron has?

brainfella

Broken In
Got the answer to operator qn.. it was so silly and I was thinking of entering in words and was trying different numbers

:banghead: Into loop again

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
Guyz...

Need help with the fib one...
I searched whole the forum for clues....got nothing except others asking for the same ..

Pm or post a clue...or just a link to the raaabo's clue...plzz..??

Achuth

In the zone
Here's a list till now -
1)kishan bagaria
2)crucio96
3)makx
4)sygeek
5)thatanos
6)ruben
7)piyoosh528
8)Pratyush
9)XxNiKxX
10)ME! (yashpande)
11)@b1
12)Windows
I am leaving now, so won't make further edits till tomorrow. Don't complain if I forgot your name - its probably because you didn't post it...

I finished before ruben :p
and one experince while i was cracking the code :
I was cracking one of the source code's with a cipher .. didn't know which cipher was that .. tried for almost an hour and when i was googling random stuff i stumbled across a site ..of course a cipher decoder .. and then i decoded the message .. and that was the only time i saw of that site :O googled the same words and that site was not in the results :p
anyways ..last time too i was 6th :D this time also !! thanks to ev1 who helped .. :D :D

pratyush997

Inactive
I finished before ruben :p
and one experince while i was cracking the code :
I was cracking one of the source code's with a cipher .. didn't know which cipher was that .. tried for almost an hour and when i was googling random stuff i stumbled across a site ..of course a cipher decoder .. and then i decoded the message .. and that was the only time i saw of that site :O googled the same words and that site was not in the results :p
anyways ..last time too i was 6th :D this time also !! thanks to ev1 who helped .. :D :D
it ain't official list man....

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
Surprize guys!! My spreadsheet is ready till the FINAL page which claims that i have done it and am smart.. So tell me where do I upload it Raaabo.. I have added another layer of clues as a security measure required to open up the file.. :p

Last edited:

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
Hats off to team digit for pulling off yet another successful version of ctc.... it gets better and better every tym....thank you for some wonderful days(and sleepless nights) of code cracking... (special thanks to raaabo for being here all the tym and for all his patience of bearing wid us on the forums :p) ..... hoping to win something this tym :D

Ashish1@1

Broken In
Hats off to team digit for pulling off yet another successful version of ctc.... it gets better and better every tym....thank you for some wonderful days(and sleepless nights) of code cracking... (special thanks to raaabo for being here all the tym and for all his patience of bearing wid us on the forums :p) ..... hoping to win something this tym :D

Ya seriously it takes a Ton of those grey cells (which we used to finish the CTC :shock:) TO MAKE those stuff up.
HATS off to team digit
Raabo please tell us the persons behind this CTC !! As they are the ones who have applied the real brains!! :razz: :cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom