Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makx

Game on
the question about the toughest riddle diverges my way into two..!!!
solving the yes part but stuck here on a clue which says And that is the __ number... in song and some games

i tried all stupid answers.. even the word "item" :p

and with the no part.. it's even tough..!!! help is appreciated!!

edit: got the answer.. :)
game round level item stage track...
tried many words, is it something related with both song and games?

Ramcool55

Broken In
the question about the toughest riddle diverges my way into two..!!!
solving the yes part but stuck here on a clue which says And that is the __ number... in song and some games

i tried all stupid answers.. even the word "item" :p

and with the no part.. it's even tough..!!! help is appreciated!!

edit: got the answer.. :)
What is the answer?? PM me please , I wanna solve it.. I solved the NO part.

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
no idea.. I am just solving them because you know..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/contests/...-ctc-iv-discussion-thread-40.html#post1749901

no idea.. I am just solving them because you know..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/contests/162143-official-digit-ctc-iv-discussion-thread-40.html#post1749901

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
solved the yes part.. in the no part, reached the file to crack.. PiCoZipRT

solved the yes part.. in the no part, reached the file to crack.. PiCoZipRT

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Man you guys don't use google very well is all I can say.

Hints: I'm agnostic, so no religious books are to be consulted. Think of those two words in digit terms...

ASCII numbers?

As for The FOSS bit... Come on. You can google parts of the sentence right? Then put the results into a digit context.

Also, the third leg is simpler than most, once you get the answers you will bang your head against the wall for not finding it sooner :)

VasuWrath

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys, help me with the clues in the Jabberwocky text file. Stuck on this one since last evening.

I figured out the mistake in the poem and the sum of ASCII(I think I got it right).

I figured out the timestamp and I think I have figured out what "chalk and friction" means.

But I am not able to relate the timestamp with the "chalk and friction" clue.I think I got the wrong stamp.

Quite messed up here. Help with this one please.

BTW my first post, so hi to all you guys :)

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys, help me with the clues in the Jabberwocky text file. Stuck on this one since last evening.

I figured out the mistake in the poem and the sum of ASCII(I think I got it right).

I figured out the timestamp and I think I have figured out what "chalk and friction" means.

But I am not able to relate the timestamp with the "chalk and friction" clue.I think I got the wrong stamp.

Quite messed up here. Help with this one please.

BTW my first post, so hi to all you guys :)

If you got the right timestamp, you will see the writing on the wall, in a sense :)

Yash Pande

Broken In
know the timestamp, but at a friends house so do not have DVD. Remember what the videos are about, but am unable to find the "Writing on the Wall". Is there any way to get the video on youtube?

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
Man you guys don't use google very well is all I can say.

As for The FOSS bit... Come on. You can google parts of the sentence right? Then put the results into a digit context.

Also, the third leg is simpler than most, once you get the answers you will bang your head against the wall for not finding it sooner :)

We already got to know it, while on Clue 3 before chk1! .. :p

Yash Pande

Broken In
Also - This is the time in CTC where you should make a word/excel file with all answers. If anyone did CTC3, the final answer required putting together 2 others with a "conjunction"

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Also - This is the time in CTC where you should make a word/excel file with all answers. If anyone did CTC3, the final answer required putting together 2 others with a "conjunction"

Listen to Yash, he knows what leg 4 is going to be about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom