Official Android discussion thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
WTH isn't there "Last Call Duration" setting in ICS? :-?

Do you always whine, or is this your first experience with Android? :/ Stop comparing Symbian with Android.
Android has something better then, "Last call duration". (which btw is a feature, not "setting", lol)

This:

*i.imgur.com/C0red.png

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Do you always whine, or is this your first experience with Android? :/ Stop comparing Symbian with Android.
Android has something better then, "Last call duration". (which btw is a feature, not "setting", lol)

ya found it...and yes I m a new user to Android.although this feature is good..but there isn't any option which pops up after the call is ended :|

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ which phone? Anyways Android 4.2.1 CyanogenMod 10.1 Custom ROM Released for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100/P5110 [How to Install] - IBTimes UK

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys my LG Optimus Net has been behaving wierd off late. After I end a call it starts dialling the same number. Could there be a problem with the touch interface? Also the Home button is no longer working?
This is my first LG phone so not sure if there are any local mobile Repair shops for authorised LG products.

amjath

Human Spambot
take it to the nearest LG service center, find it from the site and repair it
Find an LG Repair Provider | LG India

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys my LG Optimus Net has been behaving wierd off late. After I end a call it starts dialling the same number. Could there be a problem with the touch interface? Also the Home button is no longer working?
This is my first LG phone so not sure if there are any local mobile Repair shops for authorised LG products.

See if restoring to factory settings help(back up everything)
Even my dad sometimes faces the redial problem on his Optimus Net.

For home button you have to get it to service center.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
How is huawei's track record with updates? Official ones not xda
And I'm talking about premier huawei phones, not the cheap androids

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
How is huawei's track record with updates? Official ones not xda
And I'm talking about premier huawei phones, not the cheap androids

better than Samsung. Their entry level mobile received ICS same time as Samsung flagship. But once you add themes the whole process slows down.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Why does maps open multiple processes? I try closing down buy after sometime again it starts...

*dl.dropbox.com/s/jxbyl3izd6n4j5x/Screenshot_2012-12-13-13-45-05.png

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I need to take backup of my LG Optimus Net. SMS's, Contacts, applications intalled data. How can I do this? What's the best software? After I reinstall or fix my Phone can I restore it how it was before doing reinstall?

mastervk

In the zone
Use titanium backup to take backup of al app data etc
You can use clock work mod recovery to take entire rom backup.
If not rooted use individual apps to take backup of sms contacts etc

Top Bottom