Official Android discussion thread

ajayritik

Technomancer
Finally had to do a factory reset of my LG Optimus Net to see if it can fix the auto dial thing. After that reset it still did auto dial couple of times but not as bad as before. I will try for few more days and see how it goes.
Tough luck guys the factory reset doesn't seem to have solve the problem. I continue to get the auto dial thing. :( Is there no solution for my problem?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Tough luck guys the factory reset doesn't seem to have solve the problem. I continue to get the auto dial thing. :( Is there no solution for my problem?
Have you searched XDA? If there is a solve that's the only place, I hate to say this, but it's true.

Play Store debited Rs.50 when I activated my dad's BOB debit card. I haven't gotten any refund, it's been a month.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Did You Guys Have A Look at the HTC One !!

*images.anandtech.com/doci/6754/HTC%20One_Silver_3V.jpg

Still Betting My Money On This Guy... Till The S4 Comes Out !!

*api.sonymobile.com/files/xperia-z-white-1240x840-8ff005dc9465d780126a15f59efcc7bc-opt.png

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^^
Its a great product.
S4 will have one extra thing which is the S-Pen feature.But HTC One will beat it in terms of looks and build quality and how can we forget that it has got the best specs till date.

tkin

Back to school!!
HTC One? Or the Blackberry Z10, man they look exactly the same :| :|

Xperia Z for me too, but sadly I won't get to buy it, most of my saving this year will go to a GPU and a monitor :cry:

^^^^^
Its a great product.
S4 will have one extra thing which is the S-Pen feature.But HTC One will beat it in terms of looks and build quality and how can we forget that it has got the best specs till date.
Sure? I highly doubt it, cause something tells me Note III will again get SPen exclusively, cause otherwise the SIV will make Note II and Note III redundant, SIV may get a normal stylus with limited functionality(most probably won't).

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
HTC one And Xperia Z are on Same Chip The Difference is Xperia Has A S4 2012 Chip and HTC Has Same Chip but based on 2013 lineup !!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I don't much care about benchmarks, not at all actually, but One is just blown everything. Great!
And S4 has the S Pen or not if they bring the touch less gestures then that would be something to look forward for.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I tried searchin in XDA for this problem but couldn't find anything relate to my problem. I wish shouldn't have bought LG Optimus Net :(
Hmm! Weird! You could create a topic there in Q&A section about your problem, see if there is anyone who could help!

ajayritik

Technomancer
have you tried flashing one of the custom roms? try this rom: Sony Xperia Rom for LG P-690
I guess have to finally take the plunge and flash my mobile as suggested by you some time back. For Starters may be I need to check the thread you created on rooting.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Jelly bean is freaking awesome. In ICS I often had to close apps to make the phone responsive. But JB there is no need. I bought the Atrix 2 couple of months ago but was disappointed with the performance, but now it's a whole new phone :D

Jelly bean is freaking awesome. In ICS I often had to close apps to make the phone responsive. But JB there is no need. I bought the Atrix 2 couple of months ago but was disappointed with the performance, but now it's a whole new phone :D

Atrix 2 got official update ?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys have couple of apps like Any.Do, Easy Money, Backup SMS and contacts. I had taken a back up of these apps before doing a factory reset. However now after the reset I'm unable to restore the apps to the state they were before I did the reset. I didn't face the problem with other apps like Life Reminders.
Anybody who can help me on this.

Top Bottom