Office 2007 installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Hi friends
I have a small problem with my Office 2007 installation. I had first installed Office 2007 Beta in my computer. Then I uninstalled it and installed MS Office 2007 Professional. But then I had to restore my computer to a previous point and the add/remove programs button shows office 2007 beta in it. Then I tried to install Office 2007 professional again.But it shows that I should remove the beta version and then only it can be installed. When I try to remove the beta version, it shows that some file is missing in the drive in which I had installed the beta version. So I removed that entry from Add/remove programs using TuneUp Utilities. Then also I am unable to install Office 2007. Is there any way that I can make it alright???

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
U will need to reinstall the Office 2007 beta 2, & uninstall it, then install office 2007 RTM

47shailesh

Security Exp
Or what alternatvely you can do is use a decent registry scrubber and find entries of beta delete em all and then try installing the Professional one....

blackpearl75

Broken In
UFO007 said:
Hi friends
So I removed that entry from Add/remove programs using TuneUp Utilities. Then also I am unable to install Office 2007. Is there any way that I can make it alright???

Instead of uninstalling with Tuneup Utilities, USE "Your UnInstaller 2006"...as it remove ALL entries of Office 2007 (Demo) from Registry. Here do this install office 2007 (Demo)->Instead of using ADD/Remove Programs of Control Panel -> Use Your Uninstaller -> Your new programs will be highlighted in "Red", SELECT IT (otherwise Your Uninstaller will start uninstalling the program where your current highlight bar is placed. If After First Step your PC ask for Reboot..Select Later..because LET Your UnInstaller remove the Entries from your Registry also. ....Once u r sure that your Demo version is uninstalled..Go for your Full Verison. Thats It..Hope it Works ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom