Of Orcs and Men

Alok

Adventurer
Of Orcs and Men is an upcoming fantasy rpg developed by cyanide studios and Spider for Pc , Ps3 and xbox360.

Graphics looks impressive and the big thing is that we will play brutal orcs in a non-WoW game .;-)
it is coming in october 2012.
Expecting a gripping gameplay and immersive story.Looking forward to it.
[youtube]gaUaUfDGUs0[/youtube] *kokugamer.com/wp-content/upload/2012/06/of_orcs_and_men-09.jpg *images.phxxgaming.com/images/133839946540_Of_orcs_and_men.jpg *www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/Games/OfOrcsAndMen/OfOrcsAndMen-712012/OfOrcsAndMen_0001.jpg *images.vg247.com/current//2012/03/of_orcs_and_men-12.jpg

Lord073

Journeyman
I really don't have much expectations from this game, TBH, given that the game is being developed by Cyanide Studios, the ones who are responsible for crap games like Game of Thrones, which came out earlier this year. But yeah, as I am not much familiar with other titles developed by them, so I just don't know what to/not to expect from this one.

gameranand

Living to Play
If its a RPG then I take the news as good sign, though not much exiced for this one but lets see. What it has to offer on the table.

Top Bottom