Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^anybody can understand Jhaat's username and siggy ?
is it Jaat as found in Haryana or smthing else..cuz h between J and aat makes it confusing..Also somebody can put 'n' b/w Jhaa*t that becomes a bad word ;)
No offence meant !

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
I Actually expected this !!!! Oh , puhlease Mr.Jhaat Maharaj grow up !!!!!!!!! and Nobodys being a racist here ....My dear friend mr.kale is actually whiter than snow white and some other friend whose last name is something like Gore( fair) or something like that had a very dark complexion... Call me a racist but I have been making the joke for nearly a decade now and will continue to do so .... Sue Me !!!!

Well even after voting for a jackass i still remain an elephant ( a republican ). Palin was too crazy to be made a veep ... Democrats are too utopian and idiotic in their approach...

amol48

Searching...
As Obama said that he will give tax breaks to the companies that doesn't outsource jobs, I wonder if he could 'really' give that BIG tax breaks to those companies. Coz if even after giving tax breaks if the costs are still high, then there's no use of it and jobs WILL be outsourced!

Let's wait and watch!

nix

six months down the line, most promises wll be forgotten, the hysteria would have died. african-americans would have realised that obama is not god to magically solve their problems of low education and high unemployment rates.

the US has gone thru many recessions in the past, each one of those was not fixed by mr obama. just like the others, this one will pass too.

money, hype, PR and media support can only get him this far. he can count on the first 3, but what about the 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom